Quant Preperation to The NEXT level

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Guys Helllo!!! I want to excel in Quant Section in this year CAT paper. I want to know which are best prep material for it. I have completed Sarvesh kumar and now moving on to nishit sinha. Will it be sufficient. Please post some very import...
Page 1 of 1

hi, have a look at this section.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/quantitative-ability-and-di/

you can continue in the relevant threads there.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys Please Show Active participation in my Thread comes from an Engineer 😃

Which is best Quantitative aptitude book for CAT?

@anujcat said: Guys Helllo!!!
I want to excel in Quant Section in this year CAT paper. I want to know which are best prep material for it. I have completed Sarvesh kumar and now moving on to nishit sinha. Will it be sufficient. Please post some very important Cat level problems in Quantitative Aptitude in this thread. Software industry makes me more Verbal savy so quant seems to be left behind. I want to score very good percentile.I have that thick 3 section book from Arun Sharma but Quant is very little in it.
Please help guys.
Post some Arun Sharma Quant Questions here with solutions. I also want to know which is the best online prep for Quant? How is Quantexpert? How is Test Funda Quantitative skill builder?
Solve this

Two Primes P1,P2 (P123 then which of the following divides P1 and P2?
A)12 B)8 C)24 D) None of these?

Solve this ->

Two prime numbers P1 and P2 (P123 then which of the following will divide P1+P2?
a)12 b) 8 c) 24 d) None of these?

Guys Helllo!!!

I want to excel in Quant Section in this year CAT paper. I want to know which are best prep material for it. I have completed Sarvesh kumar and now moving on to nishit sinha. Will it be sufficient. Please post some very important Cat level problems in Quantitative Aptitude in this thread. Software industry makes me more Verbal savy so quant seems to be left behind. I want to score very good percentile.I have that thick 3 section book from Arun Sharma but Quant is very little in it.
Please help guys.

Post some Arun Sharma Quant Questions here with solutions. I also want to know which is the best online prep for Quant? How is Quantexpert? How is Test Funda Quantitative skill builder?