Qualifiers of Bank Of India in IBPS PO2 allotment 2012-2013

1,020 Posts  ·  204 Users
About this group
A big high to all.Namakar to all my friends....i am Sidhartha from Bhubaneswar.got score of 69.12 gen...got thru BOI...so friends congrats to all who got thru BOI.....so lets start discussion about joinin and other related issues......all the best...
Page 1 of 102

Hi....how many of us have joined BOI under first allotment( IBPS2)...please mention your zone and joining date.those you have not joined yet please mention the status of your file...

7 comments
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

all most 5 months crossed and this problem is not occurred from my side . this problem is occurred by the govt . what can i do friends ?

2 comments

Allotted to BOB in second list of IBPS PO-2, when to expect letter from BOB

hello everyone...is this thread alive??

is thr anybody from andhra pradesh who r waiting for the appointment letter... pls reply here .... so that we can form a group...

hey guys I got offer letter yesterday...😁. have to go to medical within 10 days.

9 comments
@deepakmundra u have got selected in second allotment PO ryt!!!!!!
so wen did u receive the mail from BOI ???

7 comments

my dear friends who are selected for GBO SCALE 1 and NOT GETTING APPOINTMENT LETTER from BANK OF INDIA ibps po 2 first round people. please send mails to head office regarding our problems and also we loose our seniority because the second round people are also came there . and all other banks fill their vacancies but BANK OF INDIA did not take the first round people. and the second round people will compete in promotions as well as seniority because RBI comments frequently in coming days all the nationalized banks merged and form a international compete banks. like SBI has a proposal and other nationalized banks to form as 7 banks .so be friends please alert ...........
and one more i am asking you please mail to head office. email ID

headoffice.randp@bankofindia.co.in

2 comments

Hi friends, Has anyone got jamshedpur zone?

"the greatest success comes just one step beyond the point at which you face defeat"

hi friends , i am from vizag zone (andhra pradesh) . but still i am not received appointment letter from BANK OF INDIA . really it crosses 5 months and all other banks are completed their process but the bank of india take a lot of time for giving the appointment letters. it really condemn to all because even a single day is very important for seniority . and also one of the doubt in coming soon all the competed banks merging formula . here we lose our promotion seniority my dear friends . even ibps po 2 people are all competed with us , not only them but also coming people ibps po 2 second phase people are also came. be friends ready to face this challenge but really i regret this situation.................