QA questions from Nishit K Sinha

4 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi, I am going thru Nishit K Sinha's buk, and facing probs in several qs (even not able 2 understnd d sol givn), so thot of starting a new thred, hope all of u support; dis is d q: 1\. Q.47. Page 35. If (5) on base n * (6) on base n...
Page 1 of 1

Im sorry that I was not able to help you with the questions, I don't have the book you see.But someone will definitely help. Anyways, if the mods feel that you have a valid reason, then they'll definitely let this thread stay.

Who am I to tell you to anyway:)

Cheers
Amrutesh.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello dude,
Im very sorry to say, but just imagine if everybody starts opening a new thread for their respective doubts. Kindly use the search option and post in the relevant thread.

For now go to this link:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/quantagious-25017556

Well, going thru ur blog, i can safely assume that u r 4 cat 06(correct me if i am wrong), me 4 cat 07 and that way u r senior to me,atleast in cat prep. now lets c more things:

1. I would try to make u happy by not posting anythng on this thread so that LAW and ORDER is maintained, but u could hv also made me happy by first throwing some light on the q posted and then suggesting me smthing. u know this is the prob of whole india - too keen to exercise the rights, but to slack to fulfill their duty.

2. I am not putting a stray question which i saw smwhere. Rather i am puttin a q from a book by pearson, and i intend to use this book for my CAT prep as a base book, and going thru some threads in pg, i came to know that many a puys are using this book. So, why not have a dedicated thread 4 qs to be discussed, so that if somebody start using this book in future, s/he can find the doubts cleared here alreday. And it is very similar to haivng a thread for qs from CL or TIME or Arun Sharma or any other book.

I genuinely need to discuss the qs from this book, and that why i wanted to start this thread. Plz co-operate.

rreeggaarrddss
Hi,

I am going thru Nishit K Sinha's buk, and facing probs in several qs (even not able 2 understnd d sol givn), so thot of starting a new thred, hope all of u support;

Hello dude,
Im very sorry to say, but just imagine if everybody starts opening a new thread for their respective doubts. Kindly use the search option and post in the relevant thread.

For now go to this link:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/quantagious-25017556

Hi,

I am going thru Nishit K Sinha's buk, and facing probs in several qs (even not able 2 understnd d sol givn), so thot of starting a new thred, hope all of u support;

dis is d q:

1. Q.47. Page 35. If (5) on base n * (6) on base n = (3A) on base n, and A is d unit digit of dis no. (3A) written in a sys of writing the numbers haivng N digits, then A can have 4 values.

Q is - IF the statement given above is right or wrong?

Now, first lemme know wht is d q and then its sol.