Pursuing MBA GMAT: Universities selection

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am sorry I have to start a thread for information looked for very commonly, but I could now find much info on other threads. I have scored 700 on GMAT (quants 48, verbal, 38, AW 5.0) work ex: 3 years with process Industry as a Chemical En...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Guys...

Please post your queries here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a.html

Please go through the rules of the forum before opening any new threads. The links to the rules are given in my signature.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Lucas,

I m also facing d same delimma....bt as far as my little research goes, the mba frm europe/US should cost 25 lakh + plus most of them r 2 year courses(exceptions r thr in europe) bt still if u think from ROI point of view...1 yr mba makes more sense....also d asian ones like ntu/nus/aim/ait/ceibs/hkust wud cost u arnd 10-15 lakhs....
M still trying to find more info......experts pl chip in wid d inputs.....

cheers!!
paramour08

I am sorry I have to start a thread for information looked for very commonly, but I could now find much info on other threads.

I have scored 700 on GMAT (quants 48, verbal, 38, AW 5.0)
work ex: 3 years with process Industry as a Chemical Engineer, India

I am targetting a school with good ROI and good chances of scholarship / fee waivers. The school could be in any country.

I have collected some info from websites of various schools that might be of use to prospective students like me. Kindly revert back with more info and / or queries if any.