Purdue or McDonough or Champaign

10 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I want to apply to any two of the three Purdue or McDonough or Champaign in my safe schools slot. Plz help me in selecting the two of the three mentioned above or any other you all know is better than above three and can be in my saf...
Page 1 of 1
sobre_me Says
Hey guys, am an R1 applicant to Purdue. Any ones got any intimation from Purdue?!

Newbie here:grin:

As far as i know, you can expect your decision from purdue by Jan-mid. Last year decisions were released starting 13th Jan. Krannert has same application deadlines as it had last year so I guess we can also expect the same for decisions this year. The problem is interview is not mandatory for an admit so we will have to wait for the final decision only!!

cheers
sid
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think there is quite sometime for Purdue to contact us. So as for now ....... have fun 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, am an R1 applicant to Purdue. Any ones got any intimation from Purdue?!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey sanjeev,

thanx for the info! cud u send me his id too.

hi Sanjeev,

I have mailed that guy but he has not repled back..
Can you plz ask him to reply to my mail...

Regards
Pankaj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey sanjeev,

thanx for the info! cud u send me his id too.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Sanjeev,

Please PM me the mail Id too.

I have applied to GISMA ( Purdue College in Germany) which you must have heard while at Krannert Purdue.I have received a fair amount of scholarship from the University.

Could you share some information on GISMA regarding its reputation or any news you gathered while at Krannert Purdue?

Thanks for the help.

Guys,

How good is UIUC in terms of consulting ? Do you have any clues ?

Cheers
Sumit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Sanjeev,

Please PM me the mail Id too.

I have applied to GISMA ( Purdue College in Germany) which you must have heard while at Krannert Purdue.I have received a fair amount of scholarship from the University.

Could you share some information on GISMA regarding its reputation or any news you gathered while at Krannert Purdue?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,
I did my MS at Purdue bet 2001 and 2003, so I can comment a little bit on Krannert. At that time I remember most Indian students finding aid as a Maths TA (you will only have to pay the balance of $4000 from ur pockets on tuition). So the debt is significantly less. As far as job scene goes, it is more geared towards engineering field, and if in case there is a severe downturn in the economy like what happened in 2001 to 2003, then it is very very very hard to find a job especially for internationals. I have a friend who is a Krannert alumni, let me know if you need his email id.

sanjeev
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I did my MS at Purdue bet 2001 and 2003, so I can comment a little bit on Krannert. At that time I remember most Indian students finding aid as a Maths TA (you will only have to pay the balance of $4000 from ur pockets on tuition). So the debt is significantly less. As far as job scene goes, it is more geared towards engineering field, and if in case there is a severe downturn in the economy like what happened in 2001 to 2003, then it is very very very hard to find a job especially for internationals. I have a friend who is a Krannert alumni, let me know if you need his email id.

sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the reply!!!

Yes yaar it would be very nice if you give me his mail id.
Plz PM the same to me.

Thanks
Pankaj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I want to apply to any two of the three Purdue or McDonough or Champaign in my safe schools slot. Plz help me in selecting the two of the three mentioned above or any other you all know is better than above three and can be in my safe school range...

My brief profile:

GMAT 730 (Q50, V3
AWA 5.0
Work ex 4 yrs (by june 2007)
Company One of the major Indian Telecom software company
Community service: around 5 yrs exp and still doing
Ecs: decent
One promotion in office to SSE
2 months of international workex to North Carolina USA.

Plz guys pour in your expert comments and help me

thanks and Regards
Pankaj

Hi,

sanjeev
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I want to apply to any two of the three Purdue or McDonough or Champaign in my safe schools slot. Plz help me in selecting the two of the three mentioned above or any other you all know is better than above three and can be in my safe school range...

My brief profile:

GMAT 730 (Q50, V3
AWA 5.0
Work ex 4 yrs (by june 2007)
Company One of the major Indian Telecom software company
Community service: around 5 yrs exp and still doing
Ecs: decent
One promotion in office to SSE
2 months of international workex to North Carolina USA.

Plz guys pour in your expert comments and help me

thanks and Regards
Pankaj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...