Pune Walking For A Cause

12 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi Puneites we at *SCMHRD* in collabaration with an NGO called *PRITHVI* are organizing a massive scale mega walktahon invloving 1.major and one of the best corporate houses of pune. 2.students of all symbiosis institutes. 3.all major col...
Page 1 of 2

I had joined this walking even throught i used walking cane because of my age. I am 55 y.o. and this was a hard walktahon but such energetic, full of joy and happy people. I would do this once more with my https://asterom.com/  cane.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

r they goin to send us the admit cards or we have to take the print outs >

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey the walk was a huge sucess in terms of the expectations we had..
there were close to 5000 people walking..
nice feel..
the speeches of the poeple who are suffering from AIDS and doing community service to eradicate AIDS was really touching..
thnx pune..
and it is so sad that a such a poular forum like pagalguy the response from PG community except for govi was really ppoor..
never expected sucha thing..
the whole concept of asking people for community service to mba aspirants seems to be a bit trash.i guess so of the busy schedu;les...
anyways social service starts slow and less in numbers..
luv
sivaram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all..
once gain...Pune Pgites i think we must all participate in this walk..
just a remainder..
govi which college do u belong to..post up the details.
a massive marketing of the event will be done in pune tomorw including all schools and colleges...
if we cud know ur details we cud contact u ..
luv
sivaram(completed 1 yr i see a star for myself)

Hey Sivaram

Presently I am not associated with any college, I mean I graduated in 2003 from Pune (MIT) worked for a year n then chucked job for CAT. I have spread the message in the college and few other places too. Hope many people turn up.....

ATB

Govi...........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i saw a couple of activity from arthi govi..
let us first gather pune pgites,...and think of the walkathon later..
iam also intrested in pune social service..
luv
sivaram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all..
once gain...Pune Pgites i think we must all participate in this walk..
just a remainder..
govi which college do u belong to..post up the details.
a massive marketing of the event will be done in pune tomorw including all schools and colleges...
if we cud know ur details we cud contact u ..
luv
sivaram(completed 1 yr i see a star for myself)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey thanks for the info sivaram..
Will spread the message.....

Cya

Govi....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Me too in for this noble cause I think Route 4 will be good for me.
Good work SCMHRD

and wat abt the other fellow PGites Hope to see u'll there

well a small doubt Sivaram You said that this walkathon is on the social cause to spread awareness and prevent AIDS in and around pune city(including some 300 villages). But the routes given lead to Police Grounds and you mentioned spreading awareness to the 300 villages in and around Pune City. Could u please elaborate

Any ways will be there

BOL

Govi.......

well govi..scmhrd is a part of the rally and is doing it for the ngo prithvi..
prithvi has come up with such a proposal of a walk and we gus are making the event happen with our contacts reach and abilties to raise funds for the event.
the money collected will go for the ngo which will take up activites in a big way in and around the pune city which includes around 300 villages of pune.
well spread this message to all your friends so that more people can come in..and raise more funds for the event
bye
sivaram
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Me too in for this noble cause I think Route 4 will be good for me.
Good work SCMHRD

and wat abt the other fellow PGites Hope to see u'll there

well a small doubt Sivaram You said that this walkathon is on the social cause to spread awareness and prevent AIDS in and around pune city(including some 300 villages). But the routes given lead to Police Grounds and you mentioned spreading awareness to the 300 villages in and around Pune City. Could u please elaborate

Any ways will be there

BOL

Govi.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sounds great to know that finally Pune has awoken up towards AIDS cause.
I will definitely be there .

And why do you have the same address and computer location as Sivaram does ? Or did you just 'happen' to use the same ISP/ same cyber cafe/same hostel room to post this ?
Command like a king, work like a slave.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...