Public Relation Committee Activities in B schools....

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi... I am a 1st yr student of BIM Trichy...and part of the PRCommittee...We are looking for building contacts with such committees in the various other B schools so that we all can share information related to ongoing events, fests, seminars etc....
Page 1 of 1
I am not a part of media relations committee..
But they can be reached at media@iiml.ac.in

thnx dude....it would be of great help if you also provide a name of some contact person in that committee...

cheers!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
anandv
@anandv  ·  2,055 karma

I am not a part of media relations committee..
But they can be reached at media@iiml.ac.in

hey warrior .
your threads just what i was lookin for man .
ok me is tushar , am in the PR & M comittee at Symbiosis Institute Of Telecom Management,pune . hey we should bring in some more ppl here man , create some noise . say what ?
keep posting.
tushar

hey dude...totally agree with you...we should try and get more people to contribute to this thread...i think for starters if you could somehow manage to get the students of PR committees of other symbiosis institutes to add to this thread then it would be great...
i ll pm you my email..so that we can share details abt the events and other pr activities being held at our institutes...

btw im pushpreet this side

cheers

hey warrior .
your threads just what i was lookin for man .
ok me is tushar , am in the PR & M comittee at Symbiosis Institute Of Telecom Management,pune . hey we should bring in some more ppl here man , create some noise . say what ?
keep posting.
tushar

where are you all the b school guyz??? i thought this thread would be a good idea to share information about the b school activities..

looking forward to posts and information on this topic..

cheers!!

Hi... I am a 1st yr student of BIM Trichy...and part of the PRCommittee...We are looking for building contacts with such committees in the various other B schools so that we all can share information related to ongoing events, fests, seminars etc...I request all B school students to post your details..In case of any queries plz send across a PM.

cheers,