Pt Prac Cat#6

31 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
gudluk people.....expecting something of a slightly higher difficulty level than the others.....cheers!
Page 1 of 4

Thanks belief1 for ur prompt reply,
however i missed mentioning that i am a postal student and not entitled for a PTID (this is what i got to hear from PT headquarters).
When i login to the homepage of SRC.CO.IN there is a link for the postal students at the top. So the best i am entitled to is to put in my overall score there and get a ranking,thats all, and that too with a +10 -10 variation in rank which is clearly mentioned.
I dont have a password (not possible without PTID) so can't register myself and can'tcheck the details....

wud be really nice if anyone of u cud help me out.

Thanks in anticipation
Savant

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Junta,
I need some help from people taking Prac Cat,
I have enrolled for the Prac Cat series , through post. However i am just able to get my ranks in these tests and no details like net score, percentile etc....
I have heard that PT comes out with a PDF (toppers list) which gives the details of marks and percentile of people who have cleared the cutoffs .... if someone can pass doc or even some details that it wud be of grt help.
In Prac cat01 : net score 54.00
In Prac cat02 : net score 45.67

Thanks in advance
Savant

hey pt regularly gives percentiles,sectional percentiles,n sectional ranks also..have u logged into SRC?a complete analysis of each and every prac-cat is given thr..i wud suggest u enroll urself immediately wid src.as with the scores u've put up,i wud a sure 99%ile in pc-1 for u,n a similar percentile in pc-2 also..ur going gr8 guns buddy..

Hi Junta,
I need some help from people taking Prac Cat,
I have enrolled for the Prac Cat series , through post. However i am just able to get my ranks in these tests and no details like net score, percentile etc....
I have heard that PT comes out with a PDF (toppers list) which gives the details of marks and percentile of people who have cleared the cutoffs .... if someone can pass doc or even some details that it wud be of grt help.
In Prac cat01 : net score 54.00
In Prac cat02 : net score 45.67

Thanks in advance
Savant

yup sir..even they have clearely mentioned the number of correct and incorrect questions in each category..but somehow total is not correct....
totally unprofessional...

There were few 1/2 markers as well. Have you taken them in your cal.

Arun
Pt guys..dont even uses proper ca;culator or software...to calculate marks...

they have reduced 5 marks...though the number of correct and incorrect question s are right....totally disgusting....

and i doubt wheather they have 26k-27k..people taking the test..
you are correct boss even i lost 5 odd marks there , and still people feel offended on seriously genuine analysis.

they have reduced 5 marks...though the number of correct and incorrect question s are right....totally disgusting....

There were few 1/2 markers as well. Have you taken them in your cal.

Arun
It's never too late.

The results r out dude.....chk out ptindia.com
looks like arnd 26-27k ppl have attended the test. guys post ur %iles nd ranks.
mine is arnd 98.95 with an AIR of 292.
social_loafer Says
when are the result expected...TIME, CL...is already out with their mock results...PT wale so rahe he kya??...and if the results are out then please post the link...

The results r out dude.....chk out ptindia.com
looks like arnd 26-27k ppl have attended the test. guys post ur %iles nd ranks.
mine is arnd 98.95 with an AIR of 292.

when are the result expected...TIME, CL...is already out with their mock results...PT wale so rahe he kya??...and if the results are out then please post the link...

u shuld be somewhere around 92-93...

i always wonder why people can say a paper was substandard....only those who r just cracking it out and out might have that right...u score in 40s and u call it substandard...justify!
hey i think u guys are takin it personally. i took cat05 and take the time test series regularly, it ws an inference based on those experiences and no offences meant for anyone so chill down. and i will still maintain it was ok kind paper not on par with cat and as far as my cracking ability is concerned i dont consider myself very gud so if u wanna take my comment in that direction then i think this justification shud suffice, after takin more then 30 aimcats and cat 05 i think i have the experience of commenting, so excuse me with my space.