Pt Free Mock On 3rd Sept

96 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
PT education's free mock is stated to be on 3rd sept...join in pgites..
Page 1 of 10

PT sucks , BIG TIME !!!

m getting an AIR of 600 in 30000+ students !! that too at a measly score of 36.

its unbelieveable ..... i mean m a reagular TIME student and at this kinda score my rank wud have been defiantely 5000+ at TIME.

One thing is sure ... Either PT is not being honest in terms of no. of test takers or it is also making the guys preparing for state MBA and other entrance tests to take pracCATs just to inflate its test series takers !!!

some PT guy preparing for state entrance can clarify this better.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
SAsssssB MAYA HAIN.

hi
this is arun karthik from coimbatore
actually i had suscribed for the pt mocks from banglore...
and my sis who is working in banglore sends me the papers...
so i am unable to get the cutts offs and the analysis of the paper
like which are difficult and which are easy...

CAN ANY ONE U PLEASE SEND ME THE ANAYLSIS OF THIS PAPER
PLEASE,,,,,,,
:( 😞 😞 😞

three of my friend have scored 91 , 86.33 and 89.33.
their result is not displayed.
these guys are from INDORE and all other results here are available except of all those that were claiminf more than 80.
its saying

No result found for test pct01 and id .
Sorry ! Your Result may be temporarily Unavailable due to continuous and Real Time updations and it will be available shortly within few hours. We regret for the inconvience caused.
Thanks for using www.ptindia.com services
Please visit again...to check your results keep checking for latest updates

yups thts wht i was tryin to say.. its givin the same 4 me ... my score was well above hundred.. PT ppl just tryin to show tht PTites topped the test.. hehehe guys they r foolin ppl..
the number of people has increased from 37K to 39K now, with more uploading of data .. correspondingly the percentiles have changed too ..
the highest marks still are 75, which is something extremely hard to digest in a paper which had such an easy EU/RC section

39 k... u jokin or wt!!! man... i hv seen it all!!! no offences to pt or anyone!!! infact i was pt's representative last yr in delhi college of engg!! bt wt we feel now is!!! PT 's test series is just good... nt great!!! and PT's pool of students isnt gud eithr!!! Time n IMS far ahead!!! i hv had top 100 ranks innumerous times!!! dis time too!! i gt AIR 20.... nthin bad!!! test series is nice!! nt so gud ppl here... as in time!!! i hv alwys been fond of PT series...!! bt i must suggest to join Time 's or IMS's test series too with it!!!
:grab:
maybe PT is trying to please 3rd yr students like me so tht we join PT...

AIR 71 out of 35k+ for 55.67 marks !!

:D

Wont it work the other way round .. After this good a rank, would you feel the need of a Coaching Class? 😃

the number of people has increased from 37K to 39K now, with more uploading of data .. correspondingly the percentiles have changed too ..
the highest marks still are 75, which is something extremely hard to digest in a paper which had such an easy EU/RC section

maybe PT is trying to please 3rd yr students like me so tht we join PT...

AIR 71 out of 35k+ for 55.67 marks !!

😁

three of my friend have scored 91 , 86.33 and 89.33.

their result is not displayed.
these guys are from INDORE and all other results here are available except of all those that were claiminf more than 80.

its saying

No result found for test pct01 and id .
Sorry ! Your Result may be temporarily Unavailable due to continuous and Real Time updations and it will be available shortly within few hours. We regret for the inconvience caused.
Thanks for using www.ptindia.com services
Please visit again...to check your results keep checking for latest updates

let me help it...every year PT CLAIMS to have more than 35000 mock test takers on board.nw to imagine such a large no for an institute which has hardly any presence in south(compared to other institutes) and which is not very popular in north too is like very difficult...
tats the story...others too put your views bout it..

Man what u stated is logical but then u need to consider that pt had more than one slots, for example in pune they had I think 4 or 5 time slots from morning 9 am till 9.30 pm. Moreover, when i walked over to the test venue at 7 pm to write the test, I found hoards of ppl writing the test...many ppl who took aimcat in the morn were present there...

So from pune I think there was a huge presence. from indore too which is the hub of pt lots of ppl write the test.

So, 37k which pt claims to be the number of test takers may not be completely false.
But one thing is sure..even if the figures are not bloated still the quality of test takers is not going to be as great as in aimcats etc coz we see a huge presence of ppl from cities like hyd and bang in the toppers list in aimcat.....but again this is contentious as pt had centers in places like iit powai etc...

What say?

but ya, where are the 100+ ppl??? why r they missing in the results??