PSU with GATE good or bad

2 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Guys i would like to know your views on this topic.As we know that more than 15 PSU's are combine with GATE, if a person does not score good in gate then he can not go in all those psu's earlier every psu conducted different exam o that time cha...
Page 1 of 1

Hey guys, gate 2015 is nearing and many psu forms are being filled up for pre-registration for recruitment of graduate engineer trainees. However, while filling the forms there is a section called work experience..I want 2 ask whether it is safe to fill the work experience section or not, keeping in mind that the work experience acquired is not in the engineering field and rather it is in digital media (in my case)..PLzzz suggest!!! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys i would like to know your views on this topic.

As we know that more than 15 PSU's are combine with GATE, if a person does not score good in gate then he can not go in all those psu's earlier every psu conducted different exam o that time chances were more to select in a PSU.

Let me know what do you all think

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sattark4
@sattark4  ·  2 karma

TERRIBLE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
popiayga
@popiayga  ·  45 karma

Conducting gate reduces chances of mismanagement, paid seats, etc. But at the same time it reduces opportunity 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...