Profile Evaluation - MISB Bocconi - Bocconi India

Dear Puys,  MISB Bocconi is the offshore campus of Bocconi university Milan. We are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for MISB Bocconi, PGPB 2017-19 Batch.  Program, BSchool and Placement...
Read More...
637 Posts  ·  2,499 Users
Recommended

I Promise You, it is an Adventure You Will Never Forget!

keyboard_arrow_down

9 Life Lessons That You Can Learn From Traveling

keyboard_arrow_down

Why I Enjoy MISB Bocconi?

keyboard_arrow_down

One Semester with 7 Faculties

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 63
 Profile evaluation please   10th : 80.8%  12th : 67.6%   Graduation : 75.80 (HONS) BE Computer Science  Work Exp : 24 Months In Accenture  Extra- curriculars :   1) Paper Published on Analysis and Development of Bluetooth Technology in Natio...
Read More...

MBAWALA
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Profile evaluation please 10th : 95% 12th : 92.2% (Commerce) B.com (Accountancy Honours) : 82.56% , topper from Utkal University Extra- curriculars : First prize in the state level group song competition conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad CAT 2016...
Read More...

Sarthak

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

How to apply ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Profile Evaluation Request: 1. 10th: 86% (SSC) 2. 12th: 60% (Science HSC) 3. Graduation: 76% (Bcom - Mumbai University) 4. Extra Curricular: None 5. Other: Persuing Chartered Accountancy. 6. Work Experience:  a) 3 Years of Articleship for CA Cour...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Im a CBSE Student upto 12th and My 10th:7.8CGPA and 12th:65.5% and BTECH(Computer Science):80% and 2017 passed out.I have done various projects on data science and Im the president of college programming club  and academic topper of computer scien...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Profile Evaluation Please: 10th - 76.33% (RBSE) 12th - 66.6% (RBSE) GPA- 7.02/10 Degree- B.E. (Mechanical Engineer) University: Rajiv Gandhi Prodhyougiki Vishvvidyalaya, Bhopal Work Ex: Have started my own IT company working as CBDO and CRO at Int...
Read More...

An Underdog for sure
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
Shreyansh Vasishtha @Shrewd_Pundit  ·  4w

@misbpgpb please tell me is there any board normalization or not???

• favorite_border 
MISB Bocconi - Bocconi India @misbpgpbstar  MISB Bocconi Mumbai  ·  4w

It is done appropriately

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Profile evaluation please:I got 315 (quant: 157, verbal: 158) in GRE.I will be applying for fall 2018. 10th: 95 % 12th: 90% GPA: 7.59/10University: Amity University, Noida Work ex: 2.5 years with S & P as Infrastructure Engineer. Projects: 1....
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

10th 9.2 CGPA (CBSE) 12th. 94.2% Graduation (Bcom) 71.8% Extra curricular - Vice President of ENACTUS GGDSD FORMER MARKETING HEAD FOR ROTARACT VARIOUS INTERNSHIPS. Should i apply for it?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@Roze16 @Roze16  ·  4w

What's the Scope of a scholarship?

• favorite_border 

@Roze16 Round 1 scholarships and tuition waivers disbursements are always higher in Round 1 as it just starts.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
My profile is as follows:- 10th- 8.4 cgpa 12th-94%(commerce) B.com(university of delhi)-7.2 sgpa (till 4th semester) extra curricular activities: I have done various marketing internships. i have done digital marketing course also. please eval...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@himanshugarg48 Numbers are fine, extracurriculars apart for internships and courses? Our average CAT was 90%ile and NMAT was in upwards of 195. If you dont have a very solid profile aim at better test score. Wh...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  NMAT by GMAC takers Webinar Alert: http://bit.ly/2yjmQcg . Attend this webinar to know about your chances for MISB Bocconi and which Round you should apply. This webinar will also help you in your profile evaluation and to know about how to show...
Read More...

Avg. Placement 10.84L pa | Download PGPB Brochure - https://goo.gl/WyFYA6

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store