SDA Bocconi Asia Center | Profile Evaluation | Formerly – MISB Bocconi

1,073 Posts  ·  5,022 Users
About this group

SDA Bocconi Asia Center is the offshore campus of Bocconi university Milan. We are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for SDA Bocconi Asia Center – IMB 2020-22 International Master in Business.

SDA Bocconi’s pan-Asian hub, with a broader scope across India, the Middle East, China and the rest of Asia.

Exams Accepted:

CAT, NMAT by GMAC, GMAT, GRE, Bocconi Test

SDABAC Placement Details – Description:

The class of 2019 received offers from industries such as FMCG/ FMCD, BFSI, IT/ITES/Telecom, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Luxury and Retail in functions across Sales & Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, Analytics, Strategy and Consulting.

Placement Statistics:

Highest Salary: 24 LPA

Average Salary: 11.13 LPA

Median Salary: 10 LPA

SDA Bocconi Asia Center Placement Report (Class of 2019)

Page 1 of 108

What's the last date to fill application form???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th 91% CBSE 12th 91.6 Commerce Grad. 65% ( CA finalist) Nmat 188 Extra curriculum- prizes in acads, sports, other activities Any chances for scholarships?

1 comment
SDABocconiAC

@A.m.r.i.t.a The admissions team will ask you to take the bocconi test since your otherwise profile is good. To improve your chances on scholarships and selection take the bocconi test. If you clear the test chances are fairly good!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT Score 84.03 12th 84.6 10th 73.6 B.com Final year 6.5 cgpa 2 years graduation average Any chance of Bocconi with scholarship?

1 comment
SDABocconiAC

@priyanshsareen You should definitely apply and see! fair chances

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nmat 180 10th 80 12th 59.69 Graduation 55 (non engineer) What are the chances of getting offer letter?

1 comment
SDABocconiAC

It will depend on your otherwise profile as your acads will pull you down. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I received a mail from SDA Bocconi for me to take the Bocconi Test. I beleive I have received the mail on the basis of my NMAT score-180. Could anyone please provide me with a good review of SDA Boccoini for me to further apply and give the test.

TIA!

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Alex23yu
@Alex23yu  ·  9 karma

@superdragonballs you're a student there? If yes, then you're misleading people . If no, then what's your source please tell. Not even baby iims give this much average package in this time of slowdown

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Alex23yu
@Alex23yu  ·  9 karma

And if your source is their website, then kindly presume website packages are always inflated.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the date of The Bocconi Test for Round 3? 

Also, how will personal interviews take place? Will you allocate a city for round 3 or will it be conducted over Skype? And what would be the tentative dates? 

TIA

AngryAmoeba
1 comment
SDABocconiAC

Once you submit the application your test will be scheduled. If you clear the test the PI schedule will be sent to you. We travel to a few major cities only all other city candidates will be interviewed via skype. Tentative dates would be 22 March - 02 April 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Comments and reviews online of SDA Bocconi are very mixed, is there any reason as to why there are these kind of reactions??

1 comment
TheJoardar
@TheJoardar  ·  24 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who has paid the admission fees?

1 like1 comment
SDABocconiAC

There is a official ...... group for all those who have converted. If you aint part of it please DM your details like your Full name, email if and phone number and we will add you. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bocconi converts comment here we will make a whats app group

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
Np2019
@Np2019  ·  1 karma

@ashooster am not able to join

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ashooster
@ashooster  ·  9 karma

dm me your phone number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any girl who got converted and looking for accommodation in PG/flat ? Please let me know by replying in comment section.

1 comment
SDABocconiAC

You can discuss the same in the converted students group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...