Profile Evaluation - MISB Bocconi - Bocconi India

Dear Puys,  MISB Bocconi is the offshore campus of Bocconi university Milan. We are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for MISB Bocconi, PGPB 2017-19 Batch.  Program, BSchool and Placement...
Read More...
626 Posts  ·  2,403 Users
Recommended

I Promise You, it is an Adventure You Will Never Forget!

keyboard_arrow_down

9 Life Lessons That You Can Learn From Traveling

keyboard_arrow_down

Why I Enjoy MISB Bocconi?

keyboard_arrow_down

One Semester with 7 Faculties

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 62
  E-Cell IIM Rohtak( ECIR)  is looking for Campus Ambassadors. Do you have it in you to become one???  The Campus Ambassadors, shall be given interesting and challenging tasks which will help them hone their leadership skills. Upon successful comp...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hello Folks,

I'm looking for a Magoosh GMAT premium account, which you are done with your GMAT prep and has atleast 6 months or more subscription validity left.  Please message me back. Thanks.

Cheers,

ramawat 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  @svsvsvi   .  2w HiPlease evaluate my profile for ISB ,X-91%.XII-91%.Bcom-77%,Scholarship from college.CA (cleared in 3 attempts),CS,1.5 yrs worked in KPMG assurance,1 yr E&Y assurance.5 ms Hewlett PAckard Senior financial analyst.Currently...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Just got an admission offer letter. Waitlist is moving. Check your mail guys

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Piyush Shah @pppcicag  ·  21 Apr, 2017
  • favorite_border 
str  @sma91  ·  5 May, 2017

ny scholarships

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

If  you have work experience then dontdon't worry .they will not grill you about graduation but if u dontdon't hv work ex then prepare 2 subject atleastat least in depth 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Mohit Mendiratta @mohit4life  ·  14 Apr, 2017

have you been selected or what?

• favorite 3
Write a comment..
  Admission and Waitlist Process:  PGPB6 will have approx 120 Indian plus International students.  For everyones reference, we repost the below statement from the website" When Should you apply?  "We encourage applicants to apply in the earlier ...
Read More...

Avg. Placement 10.84L pa | Download PGPB Brochure - https://goo.gl/WyFYA6

• favorite 2
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 16
Mohit Mendiratta @mohit4life  ·  12 Apr, 2017

@shiv.taneja bhai fir to mauj aa jayegi

• favorite 1
@pd007 @pd007  ·  12 Apr, 2017

Di u misunderstood my question. i didnt mean that

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
This message is for the Admission Dept of MISB. I just have 5-6 questions, the moment you guys answer that ... I think, no one will raise voice on the credibility of your admission process ....... (1) What is the seats for the PGDM year 2017-19. ...
Read More...
  • favorite 9
star_border
Write a comment..
Hello everyone! We understand that few of you are disheartened either because of being waitlisted or being rejected. Please understand that the college has received an overwhelming number of applications with few seats remaining. Offers to merito...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Saurabh Vats @saurabhvats123  ·  12 Apr, 2017
@Shradha-1-varma This message is for the Admission Dept of MISB. I just have 4-5 questions, the moment you guys answer that ... I think, no one will raise voice on the credibility of your admission process .......
Read More...
  • favorite 7
Saurabh Vats @saurabhvats123  ·  12 Apr, 2017
@Shradha-1-varma Atleast you should be transparent .... And you are right ... The college is growing but some students doubt it ... So u can prove them wrong by answering my 6 questions .... And we all will s...
Read More...
  • favorite 7
Write a comment..
If you dont have any seats left in R3 itself why not inform earlier and instead conduct a single round for fair chances. While conducting profile evaluation you mention chances of scholarship if PI goes fine. B...
Read More...
  • favorite 4
star_border
Write a comment..

2 minutes of silence for those who are even considering r4 😂 😂 bhaiyon let me evaluate ur profile for u.umm sab theek hai pr ur rejected 😂 

CAT 2015 91 CAT 2016-94.91 SNAP 2015 97.54 NMAT 2016 199 GMAT 700 CMAT 2015 99.4 MAT 2015 98.4

• favorite 4
star_border
@pd007 @pd007  ·  11 Apr, 2017

hahahaahahaha!!!!  sab thik hain 30% schoalrship mil jayega..1800 lene ke baad bola jayega umm sorry

• favorite 3
Mohit Mendiratta @mohit4life  ·  11 Apr, 2017

@pd007 30% kyun bhai 80% lo kaunsa hum dene wale hain 😂

• favorite 3
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store