I took GMAT a few days back and here is my profile for your assessment.Please be frank to opine if it is worth a shot for Indian Univs -the IIM's and ISB.Your insights would be 'insightful' !
GMAT 700(Q49 87%,V35 73% Total 90%), AWA: Awaited.
10th 85% (State Rank 12th) , 12th -80% (India)
- B.E (Electronics) from REC (Now NIT) Surat, India in the year 2000. (Percentage -73%, Branch Topper -78%, Univ Distinction at 66%).NITs rank among the best Engineering colleges after IITs in India. Among the top 1 percentile of the class all through the graduation years.
- MBA (Finance), Part-time from AIMA, New Delhi. Consistent CGPA above 3.5/4 in MBA (I am not sure to include this when applying for Management Insti, Your opinions welcome)
10 years core experience in the IT industry.
International exposure (California, U.S) for about 2 years.
Experience of working with clients like Bank of America,GE,Office Depot and AXA
Has experience of working in Insurance, Banking, Mortgage, Credit Card and Retail domain related projects.
Experience of Program Management and people management for the last 2 years.
Captain of college cricket team (1999-2000) and part of Corporate cricket team (2003-2004) with two different firms.
- Vice-President of Rotary Club (1998-1999) and member of SpicMacay (Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth) (1996-2000) in the college.
- One of the main organizers of the yearly cultural event in the organization and at college level. Acknowledged for methodical and successful management. Completed successfully additional responsibilities like organizing motivational HR events, innovative workshops, campus recruitments and competitions.
- Won several accolades from school to this level in Literary and Debating events, Quizzing, Skit writing and personality contests.