Profile evaluation

24 Posts  ·  1,882 Users
About this group
Hello all, I am an Indian IT male. I have a job experience of 1 year and have a Gmat score of 620 (maths 47, verbal 29). I am planning for a masters in management course preferably in Europe. Could you help me suggest the B-school...
Page 1 of 3

Hi guys... i have a gmat score of 580..I am an MBA in Marketing from premier school (batch topper).. work ex 3 years in Market Research... graduation is average... i have a PWD reservation...  - Is this good enough to get me through PhD Marketing (Consumer behaviour) at IIM B or other IIMs ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

As you know the admissions season is here and you might have various queries regarding colleges and its admission process. We, at Management Development Institute, Murshidabad (MDIM) 🏫 bring to you its official admissions helpdesk to address your doubts & queries and update all admission related information for the year 2020-22. 📝

To join the pagalguy group please click on the links below :

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-murshidabad-pgpm-admissions-2019-21-pagalguy-6721689344278528

You can post your questions, and we'll be happy to help you. 🎒

Aspirant Relations Committee,

Management Development Institute, Murshidabad

PR cell MDI Murshidabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi you can contact at https://www.goalisb.com/ for profile evaluation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello 

I am Aishwarya from NIT Warangal

Btech: Biotechnology 

Batch : 2016-2020 

Cgpa so far : 7.55

GRE : 311

IELTS : 8

Internships:

1) Research Intern , Indian Institute of Management , Kozhikode ( 2 months ) -2019

2) Intern , Strarts ( Startup in hyderabad) - maintained the social media platforms of the startup , generated leads for the startup's first ever show - 2018

3) Aurobindo pharma - research intern ( related to biotech) - 2018

4)Dr.Reddy's - summer trainee ( related to biotech ) -2017

I realised that my interest lies in management , so switched towards that side after second biotech internship.

Extra-curricular activities -

1) General Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnoloy , NIT Warangal (2019-present)

2) Member - Business Club , NIT Warangal (2017-2019)

3)Joint Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnolog , NITW ( 2018)

4) Sub Coordinator - Event conduction and coordination team , Spring Spree 2019 ( Annual cultural Fest of NITW )

5) Sub Coordinator - Event Conduction and coordination team , Technozion 2018 ( Annual Technical fest of NITW )

6) Event Manager of an event named Biomimicry , Technozion 2017

7) Volunteer ( event management ) - World space week , NIT Warangal 2017

other activities :

1) Secured 1st position in Strategy Storm , a social business case study competition organised by E-cell , IIT Guwahati 2019

2) Participated in many case study competitions across India and qualified to the final rounds of few of them.

Volunteering:

Teacher Assistant at Nachiketa Tapovan, Jubilee Hills , hyderabad ( 15 days ) - december 2018

can somebody evaluate my profile for HEC , LBS , IE business school , Bocconi , CMS , Frankfurt , Eu business school, St.gallen's , Essade , Edhec ,UTD , Duke ?

I am aiming for masters in management 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working with LinkedIn and have 3 years of work experience. I have worked in Sales as a Business development executive. Will it be beneficial for me to opt for a one year program at SOIL? 

1 comment
abhaybms
@abhaybmsSOIL  ·  6 karma

Hi @Anjali96 you have relevant experience for opting for a 1 year MBA. There are several good colleges for the executive program. School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon offers a very exclusive course for its students & have a very good placement record as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looking for Profile Reviews (for free?) 

Check our Clear Admit's MBA ApplyWire where you can input your statistics and our team can give you feedback on your chances of studying in the US!

https://www.clearadmit.com/applywire/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT score - 68%tile

NMAT score - 185

GMAT score - 501

Work exp - 2.6 years at Fiedelity international. 

Please suggest me a Bshcool!

1 comment
Garima_V
@Garima_VSOIL  ·  6 karma

Hello. With the work experience you have, you should aim for one year MBA colleges. School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon is a good Apt. As they judge the aspirants not just on CAT scores but on a physchometric test and his/her entire profile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! Nice post you have here! If some students are reading this post, they may enjoy this project too  https://www.bestessayservicereviews.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team,

Please examine and provide a holistic honest feedback on my profile for ISB Hyderabad

Academics :

10th --- 93.5%

12th --- 75.5%

B.Tech --- 77.5%

GMAT : 720

Academic Achievements :

1. Silver medal holder in Engineering second year rank.

2. Bronze medal holder for consecutive semesters 04,05& 06 in Engineering.

3. Sponsor Head for EXTC department in Engineering.

4. Elected as Vice-President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.

5. Elected as President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.

Extra Activities :

1. Cross fit athlete.

2. Working with NGO in collaboration with Government of Maharashtra 

3. Volunteer for Beach Warriors an initiative for clean beaches in Mumbai

4. Organizing member and event manager for Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2019.

5. Working in collaboration with Reliance Foundation for English education in Municipal Schools 

6. Fund raiser for Akshay Patra

7. Poet and food travel blogs.

8. Member and Winner of Toastmaster competitions 

Work Experience and Achievements:

1. Working as Software Integration Architect in Reliance Jio .

2. Managed and delivered on crucial Jio products such as Jio Phone Handsets, FTTX technologies and many more internal products.

3. Lead a team of graduate trainees in successfully deployment and delivery of multiple Jio Products.

4. Working in Real Time System deliveries overseeing huge revenues from Customer Base. 

Thanks....Expecting a solid review.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have done B.Tech (Computers) + MBA & having 7 years of experience in consulting, To enhance my skills further & to grab opportunity overseas I have taken  GMAT for persuing Second MBA from abroad & got score 690. My age is 35 at present. Is it advisable career path & does second MBA benefit me at this stage of my life. Seeking serious guidence. 

1 comment
Aditi702
@Aditi702  ·  1 karma

Hi, you would have to explain the reason for a second MBA. If it's a logical transition, it's not uncommon for people applying for a second MBA. Let me know if you require a more detailed discussion,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...