Hi guys... i have a gmat score of 580..I am an MBA in Marketing from premier school (batch topper).. work ex 3 years in Market Research... graduation is average... i have a PWD reservation... - Is this good enough to get me through PhD Marketing (Consumer behaviour) at IIM B or other IIMs ?
As you know the admissions season is here and you might have various queries regarding colleges and its admission process. We, at Management Development Institute, Murshidabad (MDIM) 🏫 bring to you its official admissions helpdesk to address your doubts & queries and update all admission related information for the year 2020-22. 📝
To join the pagalguy group please click on the links below :
You can post your questions, and we'll be happy to help you. 🎒
Aspirant Relations Committee,
Management Development Institute, Murshidabad
I am Aishwarya from NIT Warangal
Batch : 2016-2020
Cgpa so far : 7.55
GRE : 311
IELTS : 8
1) Research Intern , Indian Institute of Management , Kozhikode ( 2 months ) -2019
2) Intern , Strarts ( Startup in hyderabad) - maintained the social media platforms of the startup , generated leads for the startup's first ever show - 2018
3) Aurobindo pharma - research intern ( related to biotech) - 2018
4)Dr.Reddy's - summer trainee ( related to biotech ) -2017
I realised that my interest lies in management , so switched towards that side after second biotech internship.
Extra-curricular activities -
1) General Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnoloy , NIT Warangal (2019-present)
2) Member - Business Club , NIT Warangal (2017-2019)
3)Joint Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnolog , NITW ( 2018)
4) Sub Coordinator - Event conduction and coordination team , Spring Spree 2019 ( Annual cultural Fest of NITW )
5) Sub Coordinator - Event Conduction and coordination team , Technozion 2018 ( Annual Technical fest of NITW )
6) Event Manager of an event named Biomimicry , Technozion 2017
7) Volunteer ( event management ) - World space week , NIT Warangal 2017
other activities :
1) Secured 1st position in Strategy Storm , a social business case study competition organised by E-cell , IIT Guwahati 2019
2) Participated in many case study competitions across India and qualified to the final rounds of few of them.
Teacher Assistant at Nachiketa Tapovan, Jubilee Hills , hyderabad ( 15 days ) - december 2018
can somebody evaluate my profile for HEC , LBS , IE business school , Bocconi , CMS , Frankfurt , Eu business school, St.gallen's , Essade , Edhec ,UTD , Duke ?
I am aiming for masters in management
I am working with LinkedIn and have 3 years of work experience. I have worked in Sales as a Business development executive. Will it be beneficial for me to opt for a one year program at SOIL?
CAT score - 68%tile
NMAT score - 185
GMAT score - 501
Work exp - 2.6 years at Fiedelity international.
Please suggest me a Bshcool!
Please examine and provide a holistic honest feedback on my profile for ISB Hyderabad
10th --- 93.5%
12th --- 75.5%
B.Tech --- 77.5%
GMAT : 720
Academic Achievements :
1. Silver medal holder in Engineering second year rank.
2. Bronze medal holder for consecutive semesters 04,05& 06 in Engineering.
3. Sponsor Head for EXTC department in Engineering.
4. Elected as Vice-President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.
5. Elected as President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.
Extra Activities :
1. Cross fit athlete.
2. Working with NGO in collaboration with Government of Maharashtra
3. Volunteer for Beach Warriors an initiative for clean beaches in Mumbai
4. Organizing member and event manager for Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2019.
5. Working in collaboration with Reliance Foundation for English education in Municipal Schools
6. Fund raiser for Akshay Patra
7. Poet and food travel blogs.
8. Member and Winner of Toastmaster competitions
Work Experience and Achievements:
1. Working as Software Integration Architect in Reliance Jio .
2. Managed and delivered on crucial Jio products such as Jio Phone Handsets, FTTX technologies and many more internal products.
3. Lead a team of graduate trainees in successfully deployment and delivery of multiple Jio Products.
4. Working in Real Time System deliveries overseeing huge revenues from Customer Base.
Thanks....Expecting a solid review.
I have done B.Tech (Computers) + MBA & having 7 years of experience in consulting, To enhance my skills further & to grab opportunity overseas I have taken GMAT for persuing Second MBA from abroad & got score 690. My age is 35 at present. Is it advisable career path & does second MBA benefit me at this stage of my life. Seeking serious guidence.