Please examine and provide a holistic honest feedback on my profile for ISB Hyderabad
10th --- 93.5%
12th --- 75.5%
B.Tech --- 77.5%
GMAT : 720
Academic Achievements :
1. Silver medal holder in Engineering second year rank.
2. Bronze medal holder for consecutive semesters 04,05& 06 in Engineering.
3. Sponsor Head for EXTC department in Engineering.
4. Elected as Vice-President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.
5. Elected as President and Sponsor head for EXTC Department.
Extra Activities :
1. Cross fit athlete.
2. Working with NGO in collaboration with Government of Maharashtra
3. Volunteer for Beach Warriors an initiative for clean beaches in Mumbai
4. Organizing member and event manager for Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2019.
5. Working in collaboration with Reliance Foundation for English education in Municipal Schools
6. Fund raiser for Akshay Patra
7. Poet and food travel blogs.
8. Member and Winner of Toastmaster competitions
Work Experience and Achievements:
1. Working as Software Integration Architect in Reliance Jio .
2. Managed and delivered on crucial Jio products such as Jio Phone Handsets, FTTX technologies and many more internal products.
3. Lead a team of graduate trainees in successfully deployment and delivery of multiple Jio Products.
4. Working in Real Time System deliveries overseeing huge revenues from Customer Base.
Thanks....Expecting a solid review.
I have done B.Tech (Computers) + MBA & having 7 years of experience in consulting, To enhance my skills further & to grab opportunity overseas I have taken GMAT for persuing Second MBA from abroad & got score 690. My age is 35 at present. Is it advisable career path & does second MBA benefit me at this stage of my life. Seeking serious guidence.
Hii...I am applying for PGBPL one year program in SOIL, Gurgaon...what are my chances to get entry with below work experience and academics of I perform well in their own test known as STAT. 01. 10th (C.G Board) :- 72% 02. 12th (CBSE) :- 62% 03. Graduation (CG Board) :- 66% 04. MBA (Finance and Marketing) , DAVV Indore :- 65% Work Experience :- 3.8 years in Retail Banking Operations.
I want to know safe, moderate and ambitious university.
Undergraduation: University of Delhi, Bsc Mathematics(H), 84%
Postgraduation: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Masters of Science Maths and Compution, 2016(6.5)
Internships: Center for Mathematical Modeling
Project: Portfolio Management,Indian Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
GRE: 304(V:148, Q:156)
Fellow ship from Indian Academy of Science, 2014
Work Experience: 1.5 years as an analyst in a startup
I want to do MS in FInance or Business Analytics
Need help with my Profile Evaluation Degree: B.E, Civil,Jorhat Engineering College. Grad.-70% 12th - 77% 10th - 75% Work Experience -NIL(Fresher) OBC-NCL Can someone please let me know what are my chances of receiving interview call from IIM ABCLK,FMS,SPJAIN,XLRI
Need help with my Profile Evaluation.
GMAT - 680 (Q 48, V 36, IR5)
Degree: B.E, Electrical, MIT Manipal (The one in south).
CGPA - 2.5/4
12th - 70%
10th - 80%
Work Experience - 9 Years 5 months (WIPRO + IBM)
Onsite - 0 years
Work Exp Related to: Technical Analyst (WIPRO) Service Delivery, People Management, Customer Management (IBM)
Decent Extracurricular in college and work.
Can someone please let me know what are my chances of receiving interview call from IIM ABC. I am planning to write GMAT again and go for 750 but with 680 if I do have a chance, I will divert my focus to SOP/Application.
Awaiting some expert advise.
I am from India and I am an MBA aspirant for 2016-17, looking for help in evaluation of my profile. I will be very thankful, if you please assess my profile and give me feedback, whether I should go for the application process for the below mentioned schools and what are my rough chances of getting a call.
GMAT Score: 670 (Q 48, V 34, IR3)
Grad: DGPA - 8.33 / 75.8% (B.Tech, Mechanical from West Bengal University of Technology)
12th: 77.2% (Science) (C.B.S.E)
10th: 82.4% (C.B.S.E)
Work-ex: 5 Years 1 Month in Manufacturing Sector (Steel & Power)
- Project Management and Execution (Industrial Construction)
- Operation monitoring and production analysis of integrated steel plant
**No International Work-ex
- School level achievements in Sports
- Social work at organisation level
Preferred Specialization: Operations Management, Finance, Construction Management, Project Management
1. What are my chances of getting a call from ISB, IIM A, B, C, L, I, SPJIMR, XLRI
2. Which are some other schools and programs to consider in India through GMAT or otherwise (Example: 2yr MBA of IIM K, IIFT may be)
3. Schools from abroad, which could be considered (Loan capacity: 30 L; Current CTC: 8.2 )
Thanks in advance!
Anyways I am applying in SPJIMR, IIM B, C because its too late (Last date 31st August 2015)
With a score of 680 in gmat (Q48 V34 IR6 ) I am trying to understand a few things in order to decide whether I should go ahead with my application process for HEC Paris and ISB Hyderabad or I should take the exam again and try scoring a 700+.
My profile is as under:
Graduation: 7.78 CGPA
Qualification: B.Tech. , Computer Engg from NIT Jaipur
Work-experience: 3+ years by the time September '16 fall batches start. Worked in tech consulting role with Deloitte and currently in Microsoft with a similar work profile.
Preferable domain: Marketing (brand management) / Strategy Consulting (IT)
Time is running out, so it would be great if someone can share real experiences that can help me take a decision? Thanks!
I am an MBA aspirant for R1/R2 2016 and am seeking help in evaluation of my profile. Will be grateful if you could give me a fair assessment of whether I have a shot at some of the preferred programs of my choice.
My profile summary:
1) 4+ years in the Analytics arm (Financial Planning & Analysis) of a computing behemoth/fortune top 50 firm (awarded employee of the quarter). Currently managing a team and have served a couple of short stints abroad; 1 yr as sourcing specialist for a mining giant
2) PGDM and engineering degrees from top 15 institutes of the country (UG CGPA: 8.2/10 - top 15%); PG CGPA not great - just first class
3) GMAT: 730 (QA: 50; VA:39; IR: 7; AWA: 5.5)
4) Correspondent/Writer at Asia's largest all sports website (won best article of the year/best humor article of the year awards among 50,000+ international entries)
5) Co-founded an E-Commerce store (1st lesson in how to do a start-up wrong); Co-founder/Featured columnist at a magazine - focusing on firms, markets & global dynamics
6) Captain of the corporate cricket team; member of the corporate football team
7) State merit list in HSC board exams (ranked 5th)
8) Successfully completed a Tata Steel Adventure Foundation's Outbound Leadership Course under Ms. Bachendri Pal
9) Have represented college at multuple national level intercollegiate quiz contests
List of B-schools I am targeting:
INSEAD, Yale, Columbia, Booth, Kellogg, Fuqua, Tuck, Cornell, Darden. Will I be taken for a madman if I force the words 'Wharton or Stanford' out of my lips?
Please let me know where do I exactly stand among the competing group. Will be awesome if you can list the colleges where I may be competitive and also those which may be considered as sweet spots. The 1 yr program will be my first preference. I want to transition to a career in management consulting and eventually start an analytics consultancy firm in the field of sports.
Thanks in advance for your help!