Profile By PSUs To IIMs Students

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi everyone, I get to know from the IIMs website that some PSUs like ONGC ,SBI and others visit their campus.Can anyone here throw some light on the Job profile offered to the students from these companies .. Thanks in advance. Ajay Singh...
Page 1 of 1

Hey i have answered your here here- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/profile-by-psus-to-iims-students-25063106/2539924

I think you don't know how to find out all your posts..right? Please follow the following-

when u will login u will find "my account" on right top corner....click on that...then u will find "quick link" on the right top corner again...its a dropdown menu chose "Your profile" from that.....u will reach on your own profile....there uw ill see a option "statistic" when u will click on that below that u will see lots of option then choose "find all posts by ajay16oct"

@mods I suppose this thread can be deleted.

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi everyone,
I get to know from the IIMs website that some PSUs like ONGC ,SBI and others visit their campus.Can anyone here throw some light on the Job profile offered to the students from these companies ..
Thanks in advance.

Ajay Singh Rathore

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.