Problems / advice on cat online application forms

591 Posts  ·  927 Users
About this group
LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW ACTIVE https://iim.prometric.com/ PLEASE POST YOUR QUERIES REGARDING ANY PROBLEM YOU FACE WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. ALL THE BEST TO ALL :: PANDIT JII
Page 1 of 60

in cat form i have mentioned maximum marks 500 instead of 600 . so can i edit the form or i had to fill other form

1 comment
YashnaP
@YashnaP  ·  3 karma

Hi same query as percentage is same either wa y

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I made the payment for CAT application form on 15th Sept (Sunday), I also received the conformation mail stating that "Your application has been successfully submitted" yet I am unable to get the PDF of my Application form.I am still able to edit it.Also the payment status is 's'. Can anyone clarify on this ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am from CBSE Board and hot CGPA in class 10. Should I include 6 subjects or 5 subjects in my CAT form.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It happens bt my information is correct

Post 55158385273380
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which colleges should be filled in NMAT form apart from NMIMS university?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I passed Class 10th in May 2015. I was awarded grade points for 6 different subjects. However, when my final CGPA was calculated 1 Subject (i.e Foundation IT) was excluded. Am I supposed to include Foundation IT as well in the calculation while entering details in the CAT form ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am appearing for CAT 2019 and currently in last year of my B.Tech degree. Do I have to upload final year certificate in CAT 2019 form ? If yes, then where, I am not getting the option to upload it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a UP board student and my marksheet has a total of 500 max marks I.e.PCB English and hindi...but physical education subject is mentioned on the marksheet with Marks but not included in the grand total..so in CAT do I have to consider this additional subject and fill max marks as 600 or fill 500? Plz help asap

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Gv27
@Gv27  ·  1 karma

Did you get any help?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aditiajai12
@Aditiajai12  ·  0 karma

Hey did you get any help

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have done a diploma but i don't know total marks fill up cat registration. What should i do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone finding the CAT form re-editable after logging again, even after the payment was successfully completed and the status showed 'S' ?

CAT 2018 - 98.17 | Converts - IMI, IIM Kashipur, IIM Bodhgaya | CAT 2019 ? 
1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
VidyaKanuri
@VidyaKanuri  ·  0 karma

ya..even i am facing the same issue

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VidyaKanuri
@VidyaKanuri  ·  0 karma

i called the cat helpdesk people twice, they told me that it is some technical glitch and if we received the confirmation mail there will be no problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...