Problems / advice on cat online application forms

563 Posts  ·  829 Users
About this group
LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW ACTIVE https://iim.prometric.com/ PLEASE POST YOUR QUERIES REGARDING ANY PROBLEM YOU FACE WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. ALL THE BEST TO ALL :: PANDIT JII
Page 1 of 57

My professional career began on 1 Aug 2018. As of 31 July 2019 , I have  12 months of work experience. But CAT portal automatically calculates my exp as  11 months. As per the portal only if the start date and end date are same, work exp is counted as  12 months. I  raised a query in the portal, which did not yield any result. Anyone else facing the same trouble? 

Post 52929505736807
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I belong to ST category..I have two certificates one which my state gov has issued and other which CAT proforma mentioned on CAT website .which one should I upload.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2019 form is editable even after fee payment and getting confirmation mail. Is anyone else facing this issue? If yes, did you find any solution for it?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Manisha19960204
@Manisha19960204  ·  1 karma

@SonaliD Ohh is it?. The money was not deducted from your account? So now you paid again and it is all fine?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SonaliD
@SonaliD  ·  0 karma

Money was deducted earlier. Shall have to pay again now. Hoping it will be successful.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I worked in Finance company as an IT engineer then while entering work exp -industry type as finance will it consider my exp in Finance sector ?? Also , what is to be written in end date for experience as I'm still doing the job

1 comment
Manisha19960204
@Manisha19960204  ·  1 karma

@Geekuser you should enter your work ex as IT since you are an IT person. And yes you would need to enter the end date as July 31st 2019 even though you are still working

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT form is not picking up the percentage of 10th class. I used both 89.30 and 89.3. Everytime getting the error-Please enter correct percentage. I tried filling up form on laptop and mobile both, same error is coming again and again.

FYI- max marks has 500

marks obtained has 446

%age - 89.30

Please help closing this loop as this stupid form has already took 2 days of mine.

Post 52354882447887
1 comment
SuryanshShetty
@SuryanshShetty  ·  0 karma

@kartik95 your percentage is 89.20 not 89.30 please check that and enter correctly

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dint get mail after successful application submission. Everyone gets an automated mail after new user registration and application submission, but I dint. If anyone faces such a problem please let me know.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled the CAT 2019 application form, submitted it and paid the fees yesterday. Received mail and SMS confirmation. But when I log in today , no pop up appears saying "application successful" . Also no PDF download link for the form is visible on a third tab. Instead it is back to the older view before filling the form. The form is also re-editable. Anyone else facing this issue ? What should I do to resolve this? Please help.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
SonaliD
@SonaliD  ·  0 karma

Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SonaliD
@SonaliD  ·  0 karma

@Manisha19960204 Got to know that fee payment was not successful in my case. It was earlier showing status 'S', changed to 'F' now.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am unable to fill  SSC/10th/Equivalent Details  ->  Aggregate Percentage (%)* 

Even after entering percentage as "90.90" i am getting prompt "please enter correct password"

Please help

2 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
seneca_younger
@seneca_younger  ·  0 karma

Round up the marks. For example if your percentage score is 89.53875, do  not just enter the forst two digit after decimal blindly i.e. 89.53.  You must round it up to 89.54% 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kartik95
@kartik95  ·  0 karma

facing the same issue even after trying all the hacks given on this thread. what is wrong with cat form?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q. 3.

The lines y = 3x and x + y = 40 and the x axis bound a triangular area. Find the total number of points on or inside this triangle with integral coordinates.

a.    600b.    641c.    655d.    662e.    625 

1 comment
tanuj8979
@tanuj8979  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello CAT aspirants ! 

We will be shifting the discussions for the Admissions of the Batch of 2019-21 on-

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2019-2021-nitiemumbai-official-admissions-helpline-discussion-thread-5530214090670080

Please direct all your queries to the new thread.

Regards

Team Impact

Branding | Promotions | Aspirant Relations

Coordinator, Team IMPACT(Admission Committee) - Branding, Promotions and Aspirant Relations
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...