Problems accessing PG using GPRS

8 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, Has anyone else eperienced this problem? I have been trying to acces www.pagalguy.com (tyipng it out here just to make sure an ubergeek thinks I'm typing the wrong URL) using GPRS for the past one week. I have tried accessing it...
Page 1 of 1

i am accessing PG for last 3 months on my nokia 6681 with opera 8.1,no problem here.
i think it is not the browser but service provider, i used to get "no gateway reply" sometimes,but after introduction of EDGE it is fine..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I've tried accessing the site using Opera (for the 6630 - 14 day trial version) and the default browser that comes with the Nokia 6630 (which is also the phone model I'm using)

Well I'm not sure a complex site like PG can output 100% validated XHTML either. So if simple sites work on the particular browser, perhaps there can be a workaround at the PG website end; if there are many users facing this problem.

@miltond Also do check if you can install another browser on your phone.

miltond Says
That was a quick reply. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the XML parser error.

Thats a browser issue more than a site issue....Try checking if you have an update for whatever browser that you are using... :)

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Can you give the Phone model and Browser version no. ?

That was a quick reply. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the XML parser error.
Hi,

Has anyone else eperienced this problem?

I have been trying to acces www.pagalguy.com (tyipng it out here just to make sure an ubergeek thinks I'm typing the wrong URL) using GPRS for the past one week.

I have tried accessing it using 3 different Service providers (Hutch, Idea and Airtel), but each time I get an XML Parser error. Other websites work perfectly ok

Web Admin/NW admin @ PG --> Any idea what's up?

Try accessing www.pagalguy.com/forum via GPRS. I use it at times, have an Airtel connection.

Hi,

Has anyone else eperienced this problem?

I have been trying to acces www.pagalguy.com (tyipng it out here just to make sure an ubergeek thinks I'm typing the wrong URL) using GPRS for the past one week.

I have tried accessing it using 3 different Service providers (Hutch, Idea and Airtel), but each time I get an XML Parser error. Other websites work perfectly ok

Web Admin/NW admin @ PG --> Any idea what's up?