Princeton Review GRE

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 1

Iam S.SRIVATSAN from chennai. i have been following pagal guy for quite some time. The people who are aiming for a good score in GRE, I strongly recommend you take classes with  Princeton Review.

Here's how i got 322 in GRE. I joined princeton review around march this year. The classes were for 2 months. The teachers at princeton review serve methods to crack GRE in a silver plate. All their methods  work very well in the actual test. The materials at princeton review too are extremely useful. All you need is the PR online drills, Materials and ETS official guide to prepare which is more than enough for gre. Even after classes got over, for 2 months my teachers were in constant touch with me and helped me prepare well. I did everything they said. With the help of their materials and Magoosh vocabulary app i did the exam well. I actually believe i could have done much better if not for my exam day jitters. You need to follow their schedule for practice tests that they give and trust me it really works.they track your progress through tests and constantly advise you how to improve your perfomance. I just thought i should share this with all those people  who are confused about where they should join GRE classes.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...