Princeton Review (Bangalore) "the worst GMAT coaching"

26 Posts  ·  596 Users
About this group
For those of you wanting to know if Princeton Review (Manya group) is good then the answer is NOT AT ALL. Infact at that cost you could buy all the great GMAT books and study at home. Trust me do not waste money like I did :banghead: at least no...
Page 1 of 3

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Manya the Princeton review, Whitefield The teachers attitude towards the students matters a lot during the learning process. I was taking ielts coaching class on weekends .. There was no friendly environment. And the lectures went like an express.. There was no continuity of classes. It's good to learn through online than wasting money and time by joining there

1 comment
ManyaEducation
@ManyaEducation  ·  0 karma

Dear Student, 

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience in Manya Education. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. Please mail us your full name, candidate ID & center name at editor@manyagroup.com

Regards,

Manya Education

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The following reviews will add value to this discussion:

https://plus.google.com/109327022584442357886/about?hl=en&gl=in

Latest Reviews on The Princeton Review in Bangalore.

J R

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One day @ IIM-B is a unique event of its kind which gives an opportunity to the people outside IIM-B to experience a typical day @ IIM-B with the resident students. These lucky people would get a chance to attend classroom lectures by IIMB's renowned professors and interactive sessions with its esteemed alumni. Apart from this, various fun events unique to IIM-B's culture would add colour to the day's activities.

For more details visit the events and bidding page.

www.iimb-jogw.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Try www.vidushiacademy.com. Training based on sound Applied Linguistic concepts. Call 41145918 for more details. Attend the demo classes free of cost, just walk into the morning classes at 7:30 a.m. Classes at Shantinagar, Bangalore. Vidushi Academy is on google maps and easy to locate. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check this for GMAT maths:

GMAT | Khan Academy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have attended Sandeep Guptas GMAT classes in Bangalore . And I think he is he best tutor for GMAT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pulling off my post on Princeton Review - Will revise and drop a fresh review again in a couple of weeks...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...