Preparing for GMAT

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am living in Germany from past 1 year, and working as programmer from past 5 months. Now I would like to pursue MBA here. Can anyone please let me know what books to read, any online tutorials sites etc. My exam is on April 24th....
Page 1 of 1

Hello,

Me too giving GMAT this yr. But i am a bit unsure which date to select.
Can someone plz helpme out by letting me know, when is it favourable to give GMAT for the Sept 06 intake????
(Gave other entrance exams as well but unfortunately did'nt get through in any of these.... Got a good score in SNAP though..):whatthat:

Regards,
Sachin

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well

TO start with read the Exam experience posted by many forum members like physco and baba yogi etc
Visit sites like www.testmagic.com etc and see the experience posted by other Gmatters. There you will get more info about your questions. Also go through some old posts from this forum too.

All the formulae are mentioned in the OG itself. otherwise some books like kaplans/princeton are nice to start with..

So happy Gmatting...

Hi All,

I am living in Germany from past 1 year, and working as programmer from past 5 months. Now I would like to pursue MBA here.
Can anyone please let me know what books to read, any online tutorials sites etc. My exam is on April 24th....
I would also like to know where can i find all the formulas like, algebra, distance and speed, time and work, probabily etc ... that would be a great help for me.......

Any help would be gratly appreciated.

Thankx in advance