Preparing for Final Placements

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Puys, I know it seems early, but then we do prep close to a year to get into a good b school, so why not 6-7 months of prep to leave it in good shape? :: What I did not seem to find in PG is a repository of materials and guidance to hel...
Page 1 of 1

Hi guys!!!,
I am way out of your league.. I finished my enginering this year. aspiring to do an MBA . I have a query that i think would be apt to ask ppl preparing for placement. is it true that MBA marketing mostly offers jobs that requires travelling? are there other job profiles in marketing that provide a single official address?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Puys,

I know it seems early, but then we do prep close to a year to get into a good b school, so why not 6-7 months of prep to leave it in good shape?

What I did not seem to find in PG is a repository of materials and guidance to help us prepare for placements. And so this thread...

The Purpose of this thread:

1. To post anything that will help the readers in their final placements in a b school
2. Interview tips, links to online materials etc
3. Ideas on how to make ones resume a success
4. Short cases that can be discussed from time to time
5. Gyan from puys who have cracked interviews
6. Company related gyan and how to prep for specific companies...
7. An action plan of sorts that one can heed in the final year to add value to the resume..
8. Other things we may find relevant...

Lets start now so we have a healthy repository by the time jan-feb '10 arrives

We all know that grades are jus a couple of lines in the resume, lets work on the rest of it...

I hope this initiative kicks off and we make good of it...

Rock on!
hameed

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.