preparation for cat

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hey my name is abhinav . i am an engeenering graduate from Coimbatore inst of tech tamil nadu,i have good job offers from wipro and unisys .college profile is also good.i was state rank 1 in state engeenering entrance exam in 2008 in general categ...
Page 1 of 1
hey my name is abhinav . i am an engeenering graduate from Coimbatore inst of tech tamil nadu,i have good job offers from wipro and unisys .college profile is also good.i was state rank 1 in state engeenering entrance exam in 2008 in general category in Arunachal Pradesh.My aieee ranks was also good 7832.
but the sad part is my past academics.

cbse:
class 10-85
12-64.6
grad-6.97/10

do i have any chance in cat i am confident i can up with good cat scores any chance in iim with dese scores in general category?i want to do mgmt only from any top college only ? wich premier mgmt institutions focus on just cat score and gd and pi and not on past academics

You have a good profile.. Prepare well for CAT and other management exams and try to secure good marks..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2012-for-working-professionals-25074599
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey my name is abhinav . i am an engeenering graduate from Coimbatore inst of tech tamil nadu,i have good job offers from wipro and unisys .college profile is also good.i was state rank 1 in state engeenering entrance exam in 2008 in general category in Arunachal Pradesh.My aieee ranks was also good 7832.
but the sad part is my past academics.

cbse:
class 10-85
12-64.6
grad-6.97/10

do i have any chance in cat i am confident i can up with good cat scores any chance in iim with dese scores in general category?i want to do mgmt only from any top college only ? wich premier mgmt institutions focus on just cat score and gd and pi and not on past academics

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.