prefered Coaching institiute in mumbai

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
plz help me to choose the best coaching institute fot CAT 2013...in MUMBAI currently thnkng for T.I.M.E. MALAD west. thnxs in advance
Page 1 of 1

hi, need gdpi coaching, please suggest a good coaching institute close to dadar preferably.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Guys

I want to join a coaching classe in Mumbai
My preferred location would be ANdheri and borivalli
Does anyone have idea about TIME and Career Launcher in borivalli?
Which one should I join CL or TIME?
Please comment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doesnt matter,I have heard IMS has very good verbal and TIME have good quant and a moderate verbal in addition to they have very good material.

Competionwise TIME is gud, bcoz crowd is more at TIME. but u prefer that will save ur time w.r.t travelling.

Choice is upto u, if u r really weak in verbal thn go to IMS, if u r ok with verbal thn go to TIME.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doesnt matter,I have heard IMS has very good verbal and TIME have good quant and a moderate verbal in addition to they have very good material.

Competionwise TIME is gud, bcoz crowd is more at TIME. but u prefer that will save ur time w.r.t travelling.

Choice is upto u, if u r really weak in verbal thn go to IMS, if u r ok with verbal thn go to TIME.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If i have to choose btween any TIME or

IMS..center....dn which 1 wud that be...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If u r fresher then go for TIME ,CL or IMS, location doesnt matter i think in these type of coaching bcoz evry gud faculties used to visit every centres of their respective institute.

other wise u can try for BYJU classes , he is really gud

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz help me to choose the best coaching institute fot CAT 2013...in MUMBAI
currently thnkng for T.I.M.E. MALAD west.

thnxs in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...