Prediction CAT 2006

62 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
hey PUYS just 37 days are left for Cat so i thought its the apt time to do some PREDIction for CAT 2006..let me tel ya about myself first i am a TIME long term batch student plus i have joined one coaching for Maths only and plus CL test series......
Page 1 of 7
jazz_sachit Says
I wrote that line just to keep f****n people like u away from this thread.....u BORE BABOOSHKA Go and do ur F****n studies an only studies...remeber theres always a lighter side to any tough thing...so all these predictions abt CAT, Strategies of various papers is the lighter side abt CAT that bring these puys together plz STop Posting on THIS thread FOR THIS Threads SAKE...ANd one THING more I may not get IIMS but i am an wil definitely live happily than U.U PESSIMIST!!!!!

Dear jazz_sachit,

A little late in commenting on your post, neverthless, it was reported today as a bad post.

This post was totally uncalled for. babooshka too has a right to voice out his opinion, and you should learn to respect other's opinion also. Not that i ask you to change ur stance, but using foul language is something that's not tolerated on the forums. You are off for a week.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
jazz_sachit Says
this link aint workin buddy?????????

http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=37&p2;_articleid=467
Guys, instead of predicting and making long analysis, got through this intelligent analysis of what might be possible in CAT 2006 since it has been a 2.5 hours paper now.

Nitin
Progress in Life

this link aint workin buddy?????????

Guys, instead of predicting and making long analysis, got through this intelligent analysis of what might be possible in CAT 2006 since it has been a 2.5 hours paper now.

Nitin
Progress in Life

hi guys ,

loks lots of people are thinking how will bw the comming CAT paper will be.... but just chill and don't make any mindset.. just be prepared for the whatever come.. they are not aliens nor super natural human...

they have already provided their test paper pattern in in their brousher. so no need to worry except be more practiced to more no of problems as many possible..

best of luck...

Let me grab the opportunity to predict that by the time we all reach 19th Nov, a good number of CATting junta and all the coaching insti people would have become paranoid...

On another note, why to worry as to what would CAT be like.... It will be the same for all of us....

So chill till 19th Nov....

PS: No offence meant to anyone...:)

Besds i think it is quite possible to have sum wiered markin system for exp....like XAT had progressive negative.....wat if CAT has progressive positive ....like all questions intially carry equal weightage.... n say with every 5 or 10 rites the weightage goes up!! ...

That's an interesting thought:) ..

Mridul
Boss,

25% doesn't necessarily have to be 25% of 50...it could also mean 25% of the highest score in that particular section...so...

Mridul

I completly second this...so in no way till the results r out can we predict wat the cut offs are as we wuld never know wat the maximum score in a section is!!!...Ne ways hope no body score a 50 in :grab: QA currently on a personal note I hardly have managed to get 12.5 sum 6-7 times...so hope the max is only 40...heheh...10 toh aah hi jata hai....

Besds i think it is quite possible to have sum wiered markin system for exp....like XAT had progressive negative.....wat if CAT has progressive positive ....like all questions intially carry equal weightage.... n say with every 5 or 10 rites the weightage goes up!! ...
This way accuracy n speed both r taken into account?!....wonder y hasnt ny of the Mocks of IMS/CL/TIME tested this....Try karne mein kya harz hai!!!
sourav699 Says
hi guys its only 33 days left for da D_day. i want to share my thoughts...... i think this years paper will be as tough as it was in da last year... reason its predictable dat da paper will be off 150 marks. and IIM A has already declared da cut off for each section ... dat is 25%.. dat means 12.5 marks in each section... and i don think they will provide us da jussy stuffs..... and abt da no. of question it will be around 90-100 so, be prepare to face da chin music........:grab:

Its nowhere written that 25% means only 12.5 marks i.e. a 50 marks per section. The total marks can be anything, if we consider last Sunday's AIMCAT then in that case it will be atleast 18.75 marks in each section & the total of atleast 75 marks overall!!!

Anyway ,Mridul are u from NIT Trichy.I too belong to the same insti,2005 batch,Prod,Now with Tata Motors.

Yup...You are the bihari rite...not the psycho amit???:)
PM me your replies

Mridul