Pre-Approved Education Loan Offer for Indian B-Schools

3 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Dear All, Hi, this is Tushar here and happy to help with all you *education loan related queries* and also done research on how Nationalized banks, Credit Unions and Non Banking Financial Companies give out best rate of interest. When to appl...
Page 1 of 1

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for writing.

1. For SIIB, I guess the ROI for 10 Lacs is 12.5% , and for Full Moratorium it's 13% You can contact Mr. Amol Vairagar at 9822526363 from Credila Financial Services for accurate information. He will help you to get through the loan process.

2. Yes, it is possible no matter where you are taking admission. Loan is given to you so that will not matter even if you are changing College.

3. These days Credila & SBI are offering best Rate of Interest but SBI is slow in their Loan Sanction process where as Credila (Private HDFC Ltd Co.) has faster process.

All the best!!
kateymartin
@kateymartin  ·  0 karma

Most of the important pupil mortgage http://www.essayhelpdeal.co.uk/ groups provide loans for prices outside of education. you will practice for a set amount that you're feeling is cheap in your desires. if you get accepted, you may receive a check for that quantity inside the mail from the loan employer. From there, you may be capable of spend that cash as you need.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@LoanGuru Hi Tushar,

I am planning for a educational loan of Rs. 10 Lakhs. I have following queries-

1. Currently, I have converted SIIB and for that I'll need to pay the fee by 23rd March - 1st installment of around 3 Lakhs. Is it possible for Banks or any NBFC to avail me loan at such short notice?

2. If I pay fee of SIIB and then I convert some other college then is it possible for me to shift that SIIB loan to that newly converted institute?

3. What is the best interest rate one can get considering current market scenario, and from where?
PG ain't the same. Should I come back or not is the question.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear All,

Hi, this is Tushar here and happy to help with all you education loan related queries and also done research on how Nationalized banks, Credit Unions and Non Banking Financial Companies give out best rate of interest. When to apply for an educational loan and all funding related queries are most welcome here. Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275691725832386/

Hope this thread will be helpful to all you guys.

All the very best for your future

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...