pravs

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi dis is pravin,,well as a new member of pagalguy,,i express my gratitude toall d existing members or d so called future managers ,,, well 1 take 4m ma syd is to gimme a detailed plan of gmat preparation,,,can u all help me out wid it?
Page 1 of 1
hi dis is pravin,,well as a new member of pagalguy,,i express my gratitude toall d existing members or d so called future managers ,,,
well 1 take 4m ma syd is to gimme a detailed plan of gmat preparation,,,can u all help me out wid it?

: to PG !

Please refer to following threads for all information about GMAT GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT and International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT

Please use search option on home page to find relevant threads before starting a new one :)

Happy PGing!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi dis is pravin,,well as a new member of pagalguy,,i express my gratitude toall d existing members or d so called future managers ,,,
well 1 take 4m ma syd is to gimme a detailed plan of gmat preparation,,,can u all help me out wid it?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.