Ppl wd MAT CALLS come here n join d imp info

71 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group
HEy, u ppl out thr !!!!! make evry1 aware of d various opportunities under MAT share ur %tiles and ur knowledge abt d various institutes under MAT...as d calls have on d way :))
Page 1 of 8
hi,
I have given this yr 2008 MAY MAT and scored 713.5 and % below-95.74.
I don't know much about MAT colleges as which one is better than the other so want to know which colleges as per my score i can apply for.
I got a call from AMITY,MET,NSB(NIILM) and IMD delhi.
But hav heard about ALLIANCE AND CHRIST college more... and some of these colleges have closed their admissions...!!
Plz help if any of these colleges are good or suggest some for which i can apply.
Thank you.

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

All the best.

PS: Avoid reviving old dead threads. Use search to locate the relevant threads.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi,
I have given this yr 2008 MAY MAT and scored 713.5 and % below-95.74.
I don't know much about MAT colleges as which one is better than the other so want to know which colleges as per my score i can apply for.
I got a call from AMITY,MET,NSB(NIILM) and IMD delhi.
But hav heard about ALLIANCE AND CHRIST college more... and some of these colleges have closed their admissions...!!
Plz help if any of these colleges are good or suggest some for which i can apply.
Thank you.

Guys plz...help me out....i have to decide b/w EMPI n JAIPURIA NOIDA.....i am in the favour of jaipuria.......from wateva info i've gathered but i dont wannna take a wrong decision....

Hey i got 703.50 and got a call from Christ.. and m not a Christian,so guess u could rule that out..and PSG takes in MAT scores for their PGDM course, not MBA. My cousin did his MBA at PSG and he reckons PGDM is a bad idea considering the placements. You need to give the TANCET for MBA at PSG.

I scored 600 in dec mat 2007.scoring 70%tile. and 85% in language,i want to know whether it wud be possible to get calls from various mat colleges.if yes,from which colleges could i expect the calls or shud i go for feb mat ?/:wow::sad:

hi puys!!!!!:)

I scored 636 in dec mat 2007.scoring 81%tile.i want to know whether it wud be possible to get calls from various mat colleges.if yes,from which colleges could i expect the calls or shud i go for feb mat ????????/:wow::(

snip snip
sorry wrong thread

Check out the Alliance specific thread in the CAT section , it would be of some help to you.

Btw. , did u get a call and if so then what is your interview date.

kcnsmile Says
i have got 693 in dec mat.but not received any calls till now.do the colleges send call letters by mail or what is the procedure

Hi,

you can call up the individual instis and ask/inform them about ur score..............i think they will ask u to fill up forms........

Regards,
Julu

Hi guys
ny1 out here provide me sum info abt alliance, bangalore
its prospects fees placements etc...