Post ur SIIB merit Rank

112 Posts  ·  52 Users
About this group
HI I got the rank of 1923 with the snap score of 73 and 1yr work ex Didnt got the call either
Page 1 of 12
ok people here is thread for solving all ur doubts abt SIIB gd/pi.pour ur thoughts here...we are listening

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-gd-pi-gyan-2006-25013030/358875

Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Neelabh the link doesnt seem to work...:-(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys .... finally was able to view my result ...

SNAP Id : 568775
Name
: TYAGI GAURAV
GD Details for Shortlisted Candidates Only
GD No. : B11G
GD Centre: BANGALORE
GD Date: 2/12/06 (mm/dd/yyyy)
GD Time : 11.30a.m
SNAP score : 88

any one has the same GD time n venue?

Cheers
Gaurav 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Neelabh or anyone can u plz check my result n let me know...m not able to view it...:sad: Thnx in advance
SNAP Id : 568775

Cheers
Gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet-scmhrd-etc/13016-siib-final-preparation.html?highlight=siib
the link is working

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi friends. i am ashish goel from ghaziabad.my score in
snap is 97.5.
hey friends.i need yr advice.actually i live in delhi ncr.but instead of delhi, they have
caLLED ME AT pune on 17 feb.so shold i askd them to change for place..
help...merit no. 171...1.5 years work ex.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Neelabh i am writing this for the third time now..i know that you are a bit more busy..but if you seem to helping out the pagals...you ought to help me also...i wanted the number of Indrajeet Das...a first year student at SIIB...kindly help me out...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me whats the funda of merit rank i got merit rank of 66 .....reply....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
U have a gr8 profile...And as far as SIIB is concerned, we're sailing in the same boat. Actually, we have to accept it, commerce students do get the last preference. I know its immensely frustrating but its a fact and we've to live with it..
I was a Symbi college student for 5 yrs but dont wanna comment on this back door stuff..Lets not make such remarks cuz we dont have solid proof, do we? Hope u understand buddy..
So cheer up... Maybe wats in store is JBIMS WHO KNOWS??????????

: hey preeti... dont b upset...dont think dat u have lost SIIB... they r d ones who will regret their procedure of selection in near future...o... n e ways my rank is a not even worth mentioining but next yr i m gonna come hard at SNAP... just wait and watch

:satisfie: by god we wont let this world condemn us from achieving our managerial destiny....we will make a stand ...we will succeed....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Discuss further SIIB slection procedures here please.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...tml#post358463

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...