post graduation???

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
i am a Graduate(economics honours) and have an option of pursuing either MSc Management(1year) from G D Goenka World Institute(lancaster University) or MA economics(2 years)either from Delhi or Punjab.what would u suggest keeping the present job m...
Page 1 of 1

@Gurbani...Welcome to PG, Please look around before opening new threads.

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Be sure of the college you want to join should add value to your resume and after PG, you should be in better position.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thank you for replying!!i did appear for the JNU entrance on the 15th n 16th of this month,and was preparing for the DSE entrance.Just gave G D Goenka a shot and got a call from there.The Fees has to be submitted by the end of this month.So m in a fix.should i go for it or wait for the entrance results.n if i do wait, what if i don't get through.in no mind to take a sebatical:(

Gurbani Gill Says
i am a Graduate(economics honours) and have an option of pursuing either MSc Management(1year) from G D Goenka World Institute(lancaster University) or MA economics(2 years)either from Delhi or Punjab.what would u suggest keeping the present job market in mind?

What options do you have from Delhi? Namely, institute. I don't recommend PU for any non-professional courses. Most of the deptts. don't even have a placement cell.

i am a Graduate(economics honours) and have an option of pursuing either MSc Management(1year) from G D Goenka World Institute(lancaster University) or MA economics(2 years)either from Delhi or Punjab.what would u suggest keeping the present job market in mind?