possibility of IIM call despite poor school results

79 Posts  ·  247 Users
About this group
no chance if you are from general category.. and you might get a call from new iims but it will be next to impossible to convert.. and if you are an engineer and a male.. just drop the idea of iims.. target nitie or iits or FMS
Page 1 of 8

Profile : Male ,General,Engineer: X- 7.4 CGPA, XII-92.2%, B-tech- 58% How much Should I score in Cat 2020 and What are my Chances to get a call from any IIM(ABCLKI) or new IIMs ? Thankyou!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th -8.0 12th- 59% Engineering-7.69 NC- OBC How much I need to score in CAT to get admission in New IIM's like Ranchi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FinShiksha is conducting a free webinar on 21st Feb from 8-8:45 pm to give current aspirants an exposure to B-School Admission Interview Questions.

In this webinar, the current students from IIM Calcutta, Shillong, Ranchi, and FMS Delhi will share their experience.

Session registration link: http://bit.ly/2HvkAEG

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To check your standing in getting a call from IIMs check this video https://youtu.be/xgcTZ8M3DJU. And check the Excell shared in the video to check your position.

Video Thumbnail66258893482347
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th: 80.3

12th: 83

Grad: 86.7

24 months work ex

Any possibilty for calls from old IIMs?

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10 :10 cgpa

12: 92.4%

B.com- 8.7 SGPA 

what percentile do i need in CAT for getting calls from IIM ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th: 78

12th: 58

BE: 57.6

Work Exp: 23 months

GEM

Any chance for new and baby IIMs?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ash1408
@ash1408  ·  3 karma

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ronit_gaikwad

Most welcome 😁😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 10 cgpa in my 10th class 86.5 % in 12th Expecting cgpa 8.47 A female pursuing life sciences 1 also dropped a year after 12th Can i have chance fir geting into iim depending on my academic background Please tell me ...pleaseeeeeee

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
ronit_gaikwad

@Hhhhhhhhttttt Well the thing is every IIM has their own shortlisting criteria and you cannot say for sure what would be the one which would earn you full grades. Currently, all i can say is you have very good chances of going into ABC being a non-engineer so focus on getting as high scores as possible in cat.

ALL THE VERY BEST !!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
scrabbler
@scrabbler  ·  34,657 karma

IIMA would have a document on their website giving the data from.last year. From that you can figure out for your AC and application rating what score.was.needed last time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how should i boost my score ? my sccores are not improving in mocks. please help me guys

1 comment
ronit_gaikwad

@sachin._.agrawal Brother if you are not getting scores in mocks then the main reason is you are currently not well prepared to give mocks. I would suggest you stop taking mocks currently and just focus on your preparation for now. Cover all your basic concepts from all the three sections and focus more on practicing. For mocks start from the second week of september. When you would be more thorough with your preparation and see how wonderful would be the results. All the Best !!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...