Opportunity for Management Trainee Engineers (MTEs) with German MNC
A leading German MNC is looking for high potential individuals to join their Management
Trainee cadre. The MTEs will be trained in Germany for 2 years, after which they will
come back to India to become a part of their leadership pipeline in the country.
Our client, MC Bauchemie (www.mc-bauchemie.com) is one of the leading companies in
the building(construction) chemicals sector, that offers intelligent system solutions for
the construction and conservation of all types of buildings. MC Bauchemie is present in
30 countries, and has more than 1,800 employees globally. It is renowned for
innovative technologies, robust international expansion, and above market average
As part of their growth in India they are looking for high potential individuals to join
them as Management Trainee Engineers:
- Trainees would undergo extensive training in the Head Quarters in Germany for
close to 2 years.
- Trainees will obtain both Technical and Business training.
-On completion of training, and based on the strengths demonstrated a trainee
will be required to develop new areas of business for the company in India or be
part of the technical product development team.
- He will be expected to host technical seminars for the target clientele and
create awareness about the various companies products and solutions.
- Trainee will be expected to develop new territories for the company anywhere in the
- Fast track career path with oversight from top management.
- B.Tech/ BE. from reputed Engineering schools with strong academics
- 10th above 70%
- 12th above 70%
- Engineering Above 60% (Preferred)
- 0-5 years of experience
- The candidate should have high learning ability and adaptability to change
- The candidate must have a positive attitude with entrepreneurial abilities
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- International exposure is a plus though not mandatory
NOTE: Candidates will have to Sign a BOND of five years with the company
For the first 2 years the MTEs will be trained in Germany. During the training the
accommodation, car and food (on weekdays) will be taken care by the company. In
addition, the MTEs would be paid a stipend of Euros 500 per month.
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MC Bauchemie:
MT Engineer” in the subject line.