PoH Season IV

2,549 Posts  ·  242 Users
About this group
Season III saw 684 pages in 11 months :: We did well people :clap: However, it became infamous for the mush, too many personal details and over all gloom that some questions brought. :: Who is to complain when someone wants ...
Page 1 of 255

2500 plus posts is enough for this season 🍻
Wait for the new season to begin. 😍
Folks with new ideas and suggestions feel free to PM me 😃 👼

My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ab toh it doesn't happen that often but back in the time of orkut, oh boy...

so many friends i had, with whom i'd never met...n yet we used to chat on orkut for so long...different cities, once or twice even countries :D

we even used to decide that each of us would be available on a particular day b/w so n so hours...

i've lost the count of the friends that i had on orkut whom i'd never met n yet knew many things about each other...phn numbers b xchange huye the kuch se😉 ...a few of them migrated to fb as well when the time came...

but most of them now, disappeared, forgotten...who knows where...

P.S. i dun think i need 2 mention that the majority of them were of the opposite sex lookround 😉

@sam1nitb u made me miss orkut yaarmg 😁 aj hi dekhta hun apne pyare, purane, bhoole-bisre huye orkur accnt ko

http://wordswitched.wordpress.com/
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Buck.up

Hi POH Junta!! I was out of town and so couldn't be in touch with POH.

Which is your favorite section in the book store ? Any Book Recommendations from that section.

fav section would be definitely fiction(n that too ranging from classic to modern to fantasy)...it is the first section i hit to, whenever i visit landmark or any other book store...i see the new arrivals, see the books which i desire to read(add them to my wish-listp ) if m with someone, then i'll give my expert comments on any book that person asks me aboutmg

recommendations- there is no end to recommendations in the fiction section...still, i'll mention some of my favs:-

1) The Godfather( for those who haven't read it; read it; leave everything else n read it; its a story of lifetime)

2) The Winner Stands Alone (Coelho 8 his best)

3) The count of Monte Cristo (a timeless classic)

4) Sherlock Holmes (although, i guess, most of us would have read it, but those who haven't, u'r definitely missing out a lot)

5) Midnight's Children (perhaps, the only book that i found really worthy of being a Booker winner; way superior in terms of quality as compared to white tiger, inheritance of loss or god of small things)

1 another book that i would recommend is Escape From Disaster by Peter Lerangis. it happens to be the second novel that i've read in my life and till date i have never found it in any of the book stores...it talks about a failed expedition to south pole in 1909 and the survival \of the crew thereafter with their courage, loyalty, self-beliefs tested...do read it, if u can find it...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@junefever

Is this thread dead or puys have you lost interest...com'on lets do some crazy stuff....

Recently I was watching IPL and saw this cola add were people were doing some crazy things to make other person(a stranger) happy.So today's question is something related to this only :)

Date : 09/04/2013

loads of times...esp with unprivileged children...when u provide them with something to eat, the happiness that they radiate is amazing 😃 😃 :)

crazy...would be playing along with small children of strangers on roads, public places etc :P

i get involved with them, making faces, noises etcmg mg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@sam1nitb

Today's Question (First time hai mera... marna mat question pasand nai aaya toh ) :-In this era of social networking site(orkut,myspace,yahoo chat room, facebook

the only case which strikes my mind was a recent misunderstanding ( might be a sham or sth ) . i received one frnd request from a female ID asking random question ..do you know her. u stay there etc. after answering all her questions we reached a conclusion that she was searching for some other "Hitesh" :splat: ... but we continued our chat because i have a soft corner for opposite gender :splat: :splat: .. later I stopped going on FB for quite some time and even forget that ID .. 😛 .. I dnt know whether she's on my friend list or not now :splat:

#UDT13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today's Question (First time hai mera... marna mat question pasand nai aaya toh ) :-

In this era of social networking site(orkut,myspace,yahoo chat room, facebook not PG ) ... i want to know that
Have you ever chat with strangers on social networking sites ( i m betting that one in d whole time u must have talked to a stranger on social sites ) ... and did you start feeling an emotional attachment towards other person after a long social networking site history without meeting them in real ?

@junefever @pdb16 @miseera @junefever @Buck.up @poorme @brixcel @himspuy

NITIE :2013-15 Special Mention PUYscar award '13 (actually didn't get any award) http://pagalguy.com/news/shutterbugs-nitie-a-17924979/
14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Buck.up

Which is your favorite section in the book store ? Any Book Recommendations from that section.

In book store, my favorite section is where the books on cricket are lying.I usually don't read books unless i hear about it from someone (summary). I prefer fiction though.. 😃

PS- PG is blocked at my office from today...so wont be able to post so frequently. Will try to post at same time.. 😟

Chale Chalo..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@junefever

Is this thread dead or puys have you lost interest...com'on lets do some crazy stuff....

Recently I was watching IPL and saw this cola add were people were doing some crazy things to make other person(a stranger) happy.So today's question is something related to this only :)

While Travelling Bareilly to Lucknow Saw a Cute Baby Girl 😁 Age wasn't more than 6 years rolleyes

Her facial Expressions ----->> 😐 😐 😟 ( Mom Dad Ne Danta tha 😉 ) and again they were trying to Cheer her up p But Bandi nhi Hasi 😠

I was a Silent Spectator 😁 then I made her happy, Spent a Great time with her lookround and that was a Bliss 👍 . It really Feels Good when you're the one Reason behind Someone's smile 😃

P.S- I love baby Girls lookround mg

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Buck.up

Nowadays I'm trying to complete 'Shiva Trilogy' series 😁 This is an awesome Collection man 👏 mg

Recommendations rolleyes 'The monk who sold his ferrari' 😃

'I too had a Love Story' 😁 ( if you like some chessy romance p )

and List Goes on 😴

P.S- I read random Stuff embarrased 😐

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@junefever

1.Whenever we go to restaurant, we usually pay tip to waiter for good service. But no one tips the one who cleans our tables. I usually tip that person. And he greets me with a smile.

2.Many a time main khud ka mazzak banata husplat So that my frnds laugh at me.

When determination wins over fate,honour comes calling​
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...