plzz help me..i need ur advice

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi frnds.. i m katrina. I m b.tech final yr student from M.D.U..prepaing for cat this yr. i m in trouble and need ur help..i m nt able to clear cut off in mock cats except for quants section...i m nt at all confident for cat this yr..dats y i...
Page 1 of 1
hi frnds..

i m katrina. I m b.tech final yr student from M.D.U..prepaing for cat this yr. i m in trouble and need ur help..i m nt able to clear cut off in mock cats except for quants section...i m nt at all confident for cat this yr..dats y i hv dropped the idea for cat..bt as u all know v hv 3 mnths left for fms..that is my goal (fms). i m nt sure dat now at this stage wen only 3 mnths are left..& i m nt at all strong in english..will i be able to crack fms?????

The pt. is i cant be regular with my prep..bcoz of my b.tech sessionals exams in nov.and finals in dec...i cant evn ignore dem bcoz i m nt sure of mba..

so guys plz suggest me dat shall i drop the idea of mba dis yr. & concentrate on my b.tech exams or in this small period of time if i wrk hard..i'll b able to crack it.

plzz..plzzzzz reply...moderator plzz help..i'll b grateful to u....

thanx:neutral:

I had already replied to your query here: http://www.pagalguy.com/589476-post7488.html
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dont drop the idea of attempting CAT & other exams this time.But at the same time decide your priority. I think you should concentrate on your B.Tech exams & after finishing them, slog for FMS or the other exams you are aiming.
Also, give CAT with 100%.U never know what may happen..All the best

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

hi frnds..

i m katrina. I m b.tech final yr student from M.D.U..prepaing for cat this yr. i m in trouble and need ur help..i m nt able to clear cut off in mock cats except for quants section...i m nt at all confident for cat this yr..dats y i hv dropped the idea for cat..bt as u all know v hv 3 mnths left for fms..that is my goal (fms). i m nt sure dat now at this stage wen only 3 mnths are left..& i m nt at all strong in english..will i be able to crack fms?????

The pt. is i cant be regular with my prep..bcoz of my b.tech sessionals exams in nov.and finals in dec...i cant evn ignore dem bcoz i m nt sure of mba..

so guys plz suggest me dat shall i drop the idea of mba dis yr. & concentrate on my b.tech exams or in this small period of time if i wrk hard..i'll b able to crack it.

plzz..plzzzzz reply...moderator plzz help..i'll b grateful to u....

thanx:neutral: