PLZ Help

6 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
Is their any scope for Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer's in India...... I m a final yr student (EIE). What should b the better way for me ? Gate exam.? or any Instrumentation job.? My carrier background is not so well..
Page 1 of 1
Is their any scope for Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer's in India......
I m a final yr student (EIE).
What should b the better way for me ?
Gate exam.? or any Instrumentation job.?
My carrier background is not so well..

Hi Vivek, your options are

EIE has gud career options in India now with lot of telecom manufacturers like Nokia, Motorola setting up factories. Also oldies like siemens, Bosch, Honeywell etc hire for their equipment divisions where EIE skills are required. Many indian co.s will also be hiring. over all good career scope in Chennai and Pune belts.

1. You have options of doing MS/Mtech thru GATE immediately or join industry, work for 2-3 years and then do full time MS/Mtech. This is if you want to continue in tech career. alternatively distance MS from BITS.

2. Another option is to work for 2-3 years and then appear for CAT and similar exams and do FT MBA. you can opt for mgmt/techno-mgmt career. alternative will be exec or PT MBA.

You cannot do anything abt past acad career, focus on things in hand and yet to come. take decisions based on these options.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Be precise about what you wanna ask. Which Instrumentation job? And which colleges do you think you can make it to through GATE? What's your career interest?

Dear vivek_luv4u
I second Digital_Saint and wud also like to add that please use proper name of the thread. PLZ Help does not give any idea about the topic of the thread. :

who carried you?

Why did you take Electronics & Instrumentation?

Please help that guy instead of pulling his leg in asking irrrelevant questions. :

Comrad Vivek,

It's a question you should ask yoursefl! Well what is your area of interest? And wheter you want to study further!! MS is also a good option. Well think it over!!

who carried you?

Why did you take Electronics & Instrumentation?

Be precise about what you wanna ask. Which Instrumentation job? And which colleges do you think you can make it to through GATE? What's your career interest?