Pls Suggest .... ***** urgent *****

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, I am in dilemma to choose from the following colleges... Converts:* IMT G(IT)* Waitlisted : *MBE/MFC * awaited :* IIT Kanpur* I have about 4years of exp. in IT, so kindly suggest which one will be the best option for me to opt...
Page 1 of 1

Isnt it about what u really want to pursue ? I mean ...go thru the subjects taLK to seniors see what profiles ull get what kind of research/case studies are done in IT or MFC..hw much does the degree make a differenc etc. and pick one between mfc and imt-g depending on what ur interests are !!! MBA is not for the heck of it.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

I am in dilemma to choose from the following colleges...

Converts: IMT G(IT)
Waitlisted : MBE/MFC
awaited : IIT Kanpur
I have about 4years of exp. in IT, so kindly suggest which one will be the best option for me to opt from these ,considering my work exp. and in terms of fees/ROI after my MBA from these colleges... n also i have least in interest in IT i.e after MBA going back to IT sector

PS: im not comparing these colleges in any manner, only thing i want to know is whihc one will be the best option for me with 4yrs of work exp.
Thanks and Regards,
GangaReddy

There is an existing thread for this kindly post there http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-which-b-schools-should-you-apply-to-25070653
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Hi,

I have about 4years of exp. in IT, so kindly suggest which one will be the best option for me to opt from these ,considering my work exp. and in terms of fees/ROI after my MBA from these colleges... n also i have least in interest in IT i.e after MBA going back to IT sector

PS: im not comparing these colleges in any manner, only thing i want to know is whihc one will be the best option for me with 4yrs of work exp.

Thanks and Regards,
GangaReddy

In case of ROI the best bet is IIT-Kanpur
The Banker to Every Indian-Team Leader(BM)

Considering ROI, MFC is the best option

IMI Delhi,Admission Committee 2012-2014

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,
GangaReddy