Pls suggest : Deloitte V/s CapGemini bomaby

6 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hi, I have 2+ yr exp in j2ee.I have to decide between deloitte & CapGemini both in bombay.I am looking for : \+ good work on J2ee side(expsoure to advance tech like Hiberante,spring,web services). \+ onsite (short tem will also be OK) & clie...
Page 1 of 1

i worked at CG 2 years ago. Didnt stick there long enuff to know all the details you're asking for, but from what i hear from my friends who're still there, the learning opportunites are quite good, many of my batchmates got to go abroad when they joined as freshers, and the bonuses are pretty generous too. The other benefits, such as free bus services, health insurance, office parties and trips, bonuses, etc are pretty good too. No idea about Deloitte.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi anand,
thanks for feedback.:)

Hi..

I have been wrkin in Capgemini since last 7 months.. I joined as a fresher n was trained in J2EE. Though im not working in J2EE project now,many of my frnds ( Seniors n Juniors) r wrking in J2EE.
Technologies/Learning: CG has projects which involves wrking in all the latest technologies that u mentioned. No dearth of learning cos the biggest project for CG,India(Revenue wise) is actually a developement project in J2EE.
Regarding ONSITE OPPORTUNITIES: Decent ONSITE OFFERS for Short terms ( 3 to 6 months). I c ppl wid 2+ yrs of exp flying abroad regularly. They have even sent some freshers ON SITE.

Cant comment on Deloitte cos i don have any first hand knowledge of that company..

Anand

Hi..

I have been wrkin in Capgemini since last 7 months.. I had joined as a fresher n was trained in J2EE. Though im not working in J2EE project now,many of my frnds ( Seniors n Juniors) r wrking in J2EE.
Technologies/Learning: CG has projects which involves wrking in all the latest technologies that u mentioned. No dearth of learning cos the biggest project for CG,India(Revenue wise) is actually a developement project in J2EE.
Regarding ONSITE OPPORTUNITIES: Decent ONSITE OFFERS for Short terms ( 3 to 6 months). I c ppl wid 2+ yrs of exp flying abroad regularly. They have even sent some freshers ON SITE.

Cant comment on Deloitte cos i don have any first hand knowledge of that company..

Anand

any update 😞
pls give any info who has already worked there in their J2ee center...

Hi,
I have 2+ yr exp in j2ee.I have to decide between deloitte & CapGemini both in bombay.I am looking for :
+ good work on J2ee side(expsoure to advance tech like Hiberante,spring,web services).
+ onsite (short tem will also be OK) & client interaction.
+ learning & long term stay
Pls suggest.