Please tell the best book to prepare LR and DI ,,I don't have any TIMES or CL material .

5 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Please tell the best book to prepare LR and DI ,,I don't have any TIMES or CL material .
Page 1 of 1

//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 250 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 100 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE  (MEGA Account required)   

· Price-

Rs. 500 (50% discount) = Rs. 250  (Year End Sale!)
·  Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing 

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

‼NEXUS IS COMING TO YOUR CITY ‼

NEXUS, the one stop guide after entrances to a B-School, will be an interactive session comprising of students from IMI, New Delhi and aspirants from various backgrounds wishing to pursue management education. The aim of the event is to address all management related queries and to give the participants an overview of the life in a B-school and the impact it has on the individual’s post-graduation.

• • • • • • • • • • •

Date: 12th January, 2020

Venue: The Crown Hotel, Plot No. 8-3-940/1, ASR Enclave, Yellareddy Guda, Ameerpet, cross Roads, old, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016

Time: 10 AM Onwards

• • • • • • • • • • •

FREE ENTRY TO EVERYONE!

You get Goodies, Snacks, an expansive guide on Finance, Marketing, Economics, Strategy, Analytics, HRM and Operations!

GET AN EDGE OVER THE COMPETITION WITH NEXUS.

REGISTER NOW!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iYex-aLtbyAAX_4qoMuVsn7tr-Oz6EMn1O5hY4M8riQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

For queries, contact

Praveen Antony

+91 9176832050

Sharanya Viswanathan

+91 9986903333

Or email us at, nexus@imi.edu

Post 64832142333601
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one joined elites grid LRDI booster course? Any reviews?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling of arun sharma books, arihant books, Erudite full srudy material, gk books, NMAT official guide by gmac, snap, iift, XAT books, past solved papers and online lecture videos. I stay in south kolkata, west bengal.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 comment
blueblaze08
@blueblaze08  ·  8 karma

@gautampra Selling of arun sharma books, arihant books, Erudite full srudy material, gk books, NMAT official guide by gmac, snap, iift, XAT books, past solved papers and online lecture videos. I stay in south kolkata, west bengal.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...