Post Pandemic the world has changed drastically. The job-industry and it’s demand has also changed over this time. While it is important for employees to keep updating their skills as the demand rise, it is also important for students and professionals to choose the right MBA program.
Pinnacle MBA program of JK Lakshmipat University is a new age digital MBA Program that has been redesigned and revamped to match the expected skills of all the recruiters. The program has been designed as a perfect blend of both hard and soft skills required in 2021. The program is a tried and tested process and have been generating incredibly good results even during the pandemic. The placements for this MBA Program have a record of 100% for 9 consecutive years.
This program has been designed by a group of distinguished professionals and academicians, including Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, founding Dean of Indian School of Business Hyderabad and JKLU Pro-Vice-Chancellor Asheesh Gupta, a former consultant at McKinsey & Company who subsequently led the establishment of McKinsey's experiential learning capabilities in Asia. It was designed with a practical approach involving practical work to get the maximum output. Pinnacle MBA provides industrial certifications, digitally aligned curriculum, startup studio, etc.
Here's the list of things Pinnacle MBA at JK Lakshmipat University provides –
- AIMA BizLab- Rajasthan's first MBA programme to include Business Simulation Lab (AIMA BizLab) in its pedagogy wherein students can create individual business simulation.
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY LEARNING: Multidisciplinary curriculum including new-age themes.
- EXPERT FACULTY: Expert faculty & mentors from academia and industry, from a variety of disciplines. Few names include Jishnu Changkakoti, Director, Sueno Management Consultancy; Apoorv Bamba, Founder & CEO, Ingenious Faces and Master Coach, Naropa Fellowship; Amit Kumar, Former Executive, The World Bank.
- INDUSTRY MENTORSHIP: Personal development & mentorship for each student. Few names include Raghava Rao, Vice President Finance & SFO, Amazon India; Sanjay Shrivastava, Business Head, Mahindra World City, Jaipur.
- STARTUP STUDIO: 2 year long live entrepreneurship journey.
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP: Learn self-assessment tools & technologies, designed to help understand, manage & lead yourself effectively.
- Industrial Certifications: It offers you additional certifications for tools like Tally, Tableau, Zoho, etc.
- 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE: With strong Career Services department, constituting industry experts, JKLU provides proper mentorship and 100% placement assistance to the students. With a record of 120% increase in job offers and 4 opportunities on an average for every student this year, students have grabbed internship and placements at some of the best organizations in India, including ZS Associates, HFFC bank, Johnson&Johnson, KPMG, JCB, Daikin, JK Organisation, Lido Learning.
i scored 197 marks in May cmat... please guide for good college in jaipur😐