Please share information on International MBA Placements

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello All, Had joined the forum sometime back, but have been dormant for the entire period(browsing only). I had a few questions :- 1\. Does MS(in Finance/Eco etc..) give you an opportunity equivalent to an MBA - is answered thanks...
Page 1 of 1

Please let us know the universities/colleges you are targetting so that we can come up with its Placement statistics

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Had joined the forum sometime back, but have been dormant for the entire period(browsing only).

I had a few questions :-

1. Does MS(in Finance/Eco etc..) give you an opportunity equivalent to an MBA - is answered thanks to [B][COLOR=green]baccardisprite[/COLOR][/B]. Thank You Sir :)

2. How are the prospects of international placements ?

3. What are my chances to get into a good program? - ( still working on it )

Will be taking GMAT in the next 4 months.

While I am still working on the third one. I need help on "International Placements", post course completion.

I did search the forum but could not find any relevant thread .
Please help me with the link if it already exists.

Need help on these points:-

1. If international placements are really happening, i.e international candidates being placed is a norm and not an exception.
  2. What is the percentage of placed international candidates in any session ( an estimate if possible)?
  3. A rough average on the pay scale.

Will have to bear the finance for my studies, so need put forth an estimate of the payback period. My academics is sort of staggering
Work-ex : 2.2 yrs
Grad : 7.496 / 10
12 : 77.66 %
10 : 86.83 %

Please help on these points.

[ I am a newbie to this forum, need guidance when and if I am wrong]

Regards,
Sandipan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...