Please I am also a Management aspirant who wants to persue higher education

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
. Currently I Am Working As Tech SUport Engineer But Now I Am Looking Out For Full Time Management Program So Came To Know About ICEM Program Of Manipal In Association With IIM. I Just Dont Feel Right About Anything And Everything That Comes ...
Page 1 of 1

Please guys reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

. Currently I Am Working As Tech SUport Engineer But Now I Am Looking Out For Full Time Management Program So Came To Know About ICEM Program Of Manipal In Association With IIM. I Just Dont Feel Right About Anything And Everything That Comes To Me Easily Because I Have Never Been A Lucky Guy. SO I Am Just Confused As They Are Bragging About Their Course And Saying Its SIngapore QC, Harvard Designed And IIM Associated Program With Hundred Percent Placement And 3 Months Paid Internship After Completion Of Education. And There Course Is PGPBM Program I Will Post A Link Of The Site And I Would Like My Friends All You Here To Comment And Show Me True Road To Lighten My Destiny Http://Www.Manipalglobal.Com/LS_PCP_Institute%20of%20Customer%20Experience%20Management.Html

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...