Please Help...Suggestions required...

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
HI ther, Well m a fresher...currently i hv been placed with satyam and techmahindra. Most likely i will join one of the companies and then go for any B school if i get admission in some good B school.( i will leave the company and pay the bond b...
Page 1 of 1
HI ther,
Well m a fresher...currently i hv been placed with satyam and techmahindra. Most likely i will join one of the companies and then go for any B school if i get admission in some good B school.( i will leave the company and pay the bond breakage amount)
Will it be worth for me to join a college under IBSAT as i will leave my job of 3 lacs p.a and also pay an amount of 2 lacs as bond violation sum...
Please Suggest me what to do???

Which exams should i opt for that could provide me with better opportunities than my current status.

Welcome to PG....

Answer of all these questions depend on what is the min salary you expect after MBA and which college you get into.

There are various exams, details of which can be got on first few pages of this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-is-fms-jmet-and-xat-different-from-cat-and-how-to-prepare-differently-for-them-25024167

Exams are: JMET, FMS, IIFT, XAT, NMAT,IBSAT

If you still need further clarification, then continue in career discussion

on job dilemma thread.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

HI ther,
Well m a fresher...currently i hv been placed with satyam and techmahindra. Most likely i will join one of the companies and then go for any B school if i get admission in some good B school.( i will leave the company and pay the bond breakage amount)
Will it be worth for me to join a college under IBSAT as i will leave my job of 3 lacs p.a and also pay an amount of 2 lacs as bond violation sum...
Please Suggest me what to do???

Which exams should i opt for that could provide me with better opportunities than my current status.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.