Please Help Me Out !!!!!!!!!!

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
A sincere hello to everybody. . i heard about this website from 1 of my friend and he said its the best website to help you out. . . . so here's my problem. . . . i have done my graduation B.com(hons) from delhi university regular c...
Page 1 of 1

i m sorry for unnecessarily starting a new thread without looking much. .
but m really cnfusd and time is flying like a superman. . thats y i posted this thread. . sorry to all respected mods and admins. .

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb

Buddy.there are two MBA exams that don't require percentage........XAT and IIFT.........Even when u apply for these exams u have to perform exceedingly well to gain admission as u have to justify ur graduation marks(the reason u provided above won't do....sorry)....Moreover, why do u think that MBA is the only way to "nice salary"?

U have to decide whether u want to do something which u love to do or something that pays you well.Because I think that if u can be an expert in atleast one field,u will earn very well,trust me.

U can consider completing ur CA or ur CFA....Try to complete them within 3 years....(being careless won't help you here,please takecare)....and you will be assured of a job of atleast 5-6 lakhs...more if you do ur CA' s articleship under a reputed CA himself.....

Take guidance regarding CA from ur friends.I am sure many of them would have done that.
And for CFA details...visit www.cfainstitute.org.

Best of Luck...Don't lose hope....All Izz Well.

“Sometimes things have to go wrong in order to go right.”

A sincere hello to everybody. .

i heard about this website from 1 of my friend and he said its the best website to help you out. . . .

so here's my problem. . . .

i have done my graduation B.com(hons) from delhi university regular college just passed out in 2010. . but as a matter of fact my percentage is a major barrier for me. .

BECAUSE ITS JUST 47.29 . . . . . (in my 1st and 2nd year i just studied only 6 hours before exam from 12am to 6am thats the main reason my carelessness my let go attitude my foolishness and no words)

now i m standing at a point where i am totally confused about what should i do now. .
its really very irritating bcoz i know its all my fault. . but please help me out

please guide me now

what are the good MBA colleges that i am eligible for which can guarantee me a good job with nice salary m not asking for more coz now days its necessity. . . .

or before doing MBA is there anything else that i must do. .

or any other good course. .

Please suggest. .
Please if u can provide a guide about CFA how what where it will be very much thankful. .