please HELP me!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
im in doha now and im a cat '06 aspirant.. but i have some backpapers in my engg whcih i did in india itself.. wht i want to know is, am i eligible for cat '06??? im going to apply online.. and if anyone else's done tht plz tell me all the documen...
Page 1 of 1

How about going through the CAT bulletin available online before opening threads?!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
thomas aka peace Says
im in doha now and im a cat '06 aspirant.. but i have some backpapers in my engg whcih i did in india itself.. wht i want to know is, am i eligible for cat '06??? im going to apply online.. and if anyone else's done tht plz tell me all the documents i mite need to apply online for cat. thanks.

You must be waiting for your results...Since u will clear the papers before june 07 hence you are eligible.Go ahead with the formalities.

Also, dont open a thread for such queries.Use SEARCH function to locate the relavent thread as there are plethora of threads present on this topic.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
im in doha now and im a cat '06 aspirant.. but i have some backpapers in my engg whcih i did in india itself.. wht i want to know is, am i eligible for cat '06??? im going to apply online.. and if anyone else's done tht plz tell me all the documents i mite need to apply online for cat. thanks.