Please Help Amdocs OR CTS

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Remove the Message please.
Page 1 of 1

Delete this message please

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dont go for CTS in any cost............
If u like benching then certainly u can opt for cts

got an offer from CTS and Amdocs. almost same package. which one should i choose? i am really confused. Its for 3.5 years work Ex. in java/j2ee.
Please help.

Dude, take my word!!!...dont make a mistake by NOT opting for Amdocs...
There is no doubt 'bout the greatest oppotunities u will get both in Amdocs n CTS...
But if u wanna travel n see the whole world with much less work pressure...it would be surely Amdocs what awaits u!!!
One more thing bout Amdocs...it works on Telecom domain only...and u kno the phenomenal growth story of Telecom industry both India n abroad...
Amdocs will giv u da exposure to work with leadin TELCOS world wide...be it Vodafone, Sprint, AT&T;, Verizon...u jst name it!!!:cheerio:
On d other hand CTS is also a great option...but again, as i said earlier, if u wanna see the world and u dont wish to wait longer for that...go for Amdocs...
I can tell u this b'coz i hv lot many frnd frm my batch workin with Amdocs...
I m a 2007 passout...n Amdocs selected 14 frm our coll last yr...out of which 11/12 hav already been to many places...even multiple times...
Now the choice is urs...choose d one which best fits in ur aspirations...

Regards

qutting cts,pune for SIBM ..project has desperate requirement for replacement..i cud refer you 😃

If you are planning for an MBA, AMDOCS would be better name to have in your resume than CTS.

I suppose it depends on the reasons why u are looking for a co. switch...
# Moolah
If its for the moolah...then AMDOCS should be a better options considering its a product based company, however if you get an onsite deputation at CTS then nothing like it :)

# Domain Expertise
Amdocs is big in telecom and CRM products. Also since its a product based company and not that big in india, there are opportunities to make a transition to a domain functional work area once you have put in some time in the organization.
AFA as CTS goes, they have a tech2domain option in the BFS vertical, for techies to make a transition to a functional BA profile....however thats a very selective process considering how big the emp. strength is.

# Technology based work on offer
Not much idea on this.:

I guess working for a product company is always better AFA as the work environment is concerned. However, with the relative down period happening in IT one is never sure:.Hope i was of some help.

got an offer from CTS and Amdocs. almost same package. which one should i choose? i am really confused. Its for 3.5 years work Ex. in java/j2ee.
Please help.

Amdocs is definitely far better than CTS. It has a very good working environment. free employee transport facilities. Also there are many more facilities which you will not get in CTS.
Last year appraisals had around 20% salary hike which you will not get in CTS.
And last but not the least it is number 1 in producing S/w for telecom industry. Its products are used by many companies such as techmahindra etc.

Brother I dont know about CTS but i know that amdocs is a good company to work with.Plus it gives you an option after some time of joining to join amdoc, Cypress branch and then it pays a handsome amount.
Regarding technologies in two companies , some professional can help you in a better way.

Glossary: cypress is a Eurasian island nation in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea south of the Anatolian peninsula (Asia Minor) or modern-day Turkey. It is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea.

Remove the Message please.