Please help - Am I eligible for TCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2005

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I completed engg in 2002 and MBA in 2005. TCS visited our mgmt campus bt I cudnt make it thorugh. Well its more than 9 months to that bad luck. I want to be in TCS and really have heart to do anything for that. Can you please he...
Page 1 of 1

why not contact someone from the TCS thread..

there are plenty of people here from TCS. get one of them to forward your resume.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I want to be in Infosys or TCS. My perception is they are the top shot brands in IT industry. Currently, I am management trainee in FMCG company but true by heart I am neither comfortable nor performing in this coz day night I try my best to shift to IT industry. Anything for it.

dude don't loose heart, the best would be approach TCS HR directly. but can u tell us why are you so much in love with TCS only.

best of luck
---Asif

Hi guys,

I completed engg in 2002 and MBA in 2005. TCS visited our mgmt campus bt I cudnt make it thorugh. Well its more than 9 months to that bad luck.

I want to be in TCS and really have heart to do anything for that. Can you please help by telling am I eligible for TCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2005 as I did PG in mktg. Also, I missed Delhi OFF CAMPUS held on 24-26th July as I was not in country at that time, is there any scope for me to get into TCS as a fresher.

Please help, if u know the solution.

wicked sunny