Please Help

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Dear All, I'm sorry if I'm asking question in wrong thread... But since I'm very disturbed i'm asking this here. I'm B COm(H)student graduated in 2005,completed my PGDBA(finance) from SCDL Pune with 82%. Presently working with Price Waterh...
Page 1 of 1
Dear All,

I'm sorry if I'm asking question in wrong thread... But since I'm very disturbed i'm asking this here. I'm B COm(H)student graduated in 2005,completed my PGDBA(finance) from SCDL Pune with 82%. Presently working with Price Waterhouse coopers in Finance dept. But off late m not satisfied with the pay scale and level of work i do....I have 2 years and 3 months total work ex,,with 3 months in PWC, please help should i go for regular mba,,I want to pursue either in SIBM or in ICFAI (HYD).. please suggest should i go for it or should i try for CFA from ICFAI Tripura....And if i go for MBA regular so should i take coaching for IBSAT and SNAP or not?????????????????

If you are planning for full time MBA then you should aim for the best so that you can atleast get into top 20 college.

If you do a MBA from a decent college, i.e. not working for 2 years and get a salary which is what you have got if you hadnt left your job for MBA, then your full time MBA become futile and hence, try to aim high and prepare well.

Coaching again depends on you as a person i.e. if you can devote time to the preparation or you need a push from other to prepare.

Here is a link that will help you:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-09cat-2008-links-25030119

In case of further queries, PM me.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dear All,

I'm sorry if I'm asking question in wrong thread... But since I'm very disturbed i'm asking this here. I'm B COm(H)student graduated in 2005,completed my PGDBA(finance) from SCDL Pune with 82%. Presently working with Price Waterhouse coopers in Finance dept. But off late m not satisfied with the pay scale and level of work i do....I have 2 years and 3 months total work ex,,with 3 months in PWC, please help should i go for regular mba,,I want to pursue either in SIBM or in ICFAI (HYD).. please suggest should i go for it or should i try for CFA from ICFAI Tripura....And if i go for MBA regular so should i take coaching for IBSAT and SNAP or not?????????????????

Hello,

After looking at your brief profile which is quite good, i would like to suggest you few option (according to my thinking level)

1. Only go for MBA from the Top B School of India (Top-20 atleast. Please Check Pagalguy National Ranking) because you will get additional advantage of having good work ex.
  2. Go for International B Schools in Canada or US or else where.

Also, SIBM is much better than ICFAI Hyd. because SIBM has lower fees and stands good in rankings.

You should take coaching for SNAP, CAT or IBSAT preparation.

Hope i have cleared some of your doubts.

Best wishes.

Dear All,