Please guide me

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello!! i have completed my graduation (BBA), i am interested in accounts field,i have also completed tally 9.0 and one year experience in data entry field.. But i want to change my field, Pls suggest me the course and the college. Thanks & regard...
Page 1 of 1
@Anamikaupadhya -- I have searched a lot about d placement status of IIFP and so far am very pleased with their record.... Even i am going to take admission there next year... One of my friendz has told me about their recent placement in Ernst & Young at a gud package,( though I dun remember d exact amount)... Go for it widout a hitch....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@Anamikaupadhya said:
Hi guys,, Can U please tell me the placement status of IIFP.....As i m planning to join it next year......pls tell me there recent placement.......

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

Hi guys,, Can U please tell me the placement status of IIFP.....As i m planning to join it next year......pls tell me there recent placement.......

m ready to help u out with some gud colleges..kindly let me knw ur location...ill suggest u accordingly.....

Thanks Aneesh,,,,,I am having a good knowledge about finance and accounting.....Pls suggest me some colleges with no complaints............

hello..i think you should go for MBA (Finance) which will cover your interest (accounts) and other fields related to financial sector....finance is very lucrative career option with more and more MNCs starting new ventures...

Hello!! i have completed my graduation (BBA), i am interested in accounts field,i have also completed tally 9.0 and one year experience in data entry field.. But i want to change my field, Pls suggest me the course and the college. Thanks & regards Anamika Upadhya.