planning 2 join N.L.DALMIA inst of mgmt,Will guide ya..

1,511 Posts  ·  350 Users
About this group
All those aspiring to give CET this yr..jus wntd 2 guide if any one interested 2 know bout N.L.DALMIA inst of mgmt...One of the fastest growing inst in Mumbai..Excellent placements till date..One of the best in Mumbai 4 finance......highest packag...
Page 1 of 152
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
vipul khatter Says
hi iam vipul i am interested in nl dalmia so cud u plss help me on sum doubts..m nt interested in finance rather m intstd in marktng wud it b a gud option..hw abt placements for this yr..plss reply asap

its good for mrktng too. small number ppl opt and they get very good placements. faculty there is excellent.. dalmia insist that their mktng is good. finance is popular since early days that why finance ppl go over there. but overall clg is growing and earning name in mumbai.
given an opportunity i wud hv taken up mktng at dalmia.
bt my family backgrnd is finance.

hi iam vipul i am interested in nl dalmia so cud u plss help me on sum doubts..m nt interested in finance rather m intstd in marktng wud it b a gud option..hw abt placements for this yr..plss reply asap

i got 97.19 percentile in CET n want 2 join dalmia, so can any one tell me about the placements of 2009 batch 4 finance, top 10 % placements, avg place.

hii puys i got 125 marks in 2010 cet my H.U IS mumbai with par 4 marks no work exp and expecting 24 to 25 marks in GD/PI plz tell me wat r my chances to get DALMIYA as m keen to do finance at dalmiya...around 150 wat r my chances to get dalmiya...plz plzz reply puys:lookround:

Can anyone tell me about 2008-2010 batch placements,how many students have placed till now out of total strength,minimum package,average package,maximum package till now??

Pls reply...............
Thanks in advance.................

This information you can get from college website
click on the infrastructure tab to get the details

again pmed you .please reply.

edited...........

meg_mba Says
pls ppl tell me about hostel facilities. i am frm navi mumbai , will i get a hostel. Also is hostel present inside the college campus? is there seperate hostel for grls and guys.

This information you can get from college website
click on the infrastructure tab to get the details
I am not a senior but just posting my views
Regarding MMS:
It depends on how many OMS candidates are ahead of you
my guess is that with 98.33 percentile in CET there might be around 500ahead of you from OMS category
so if you have good GD/PI then you might get good All India Rank(since this year only cat and cet scores are considered) and hence a good chance
Regarding PGDBM:
You should fill this form also to keep your options open

boss how you come to the figure of 500 for oms candidates. do u know how many people sit for this years mh cet.