Plannig to Go for CA or CS after Completing MBA and have a experience of 1 year

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Friends i am currently working and have a experience of more than 1 year ,i completed my MBA(Finance) in 2009 i am 24 years of age i am looking for jobs in Financial sector but they all require some degree apart from normal MBA (Fin...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Friends

i am currently working and have a experience of more than 1 year ,i completed my MBA(Finance) in 2009 i am 24 years of age

i am looking for jobs in Financial sector but they all require some degree apart from normal MBA (Finance )

please suggest me that at this age this will be beneficial for a person to go for CA or CS because in CA it requires a 3 years of Articleship as well

Kindly help me out please

suggest me some other courses in Finance as well

thanks

Buddy,

Please post your query here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670 for a quicker and appropiate response.

Please avoid opening threads for individual queries and please use search option in home page to find relevant thread for posting the query.

Happy PGing !
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Friends

i am currently working and have a experience of more than 1 year ,i completed my MBA(Finance) in 2009 i am 24 years of age

i am looking for jobs in Financial sector but they all require some degree apart from normal MBA (Finance )

please suggest me that at this age this will be beneficial for a person to go for CA or CS because in CA it requires a 3 years of Articleship as well

Kindly help me out please

suggest me some other courses in Finance as well

thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.