Placements & Life@mib-du

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Amid chilly winters, Master of International Business (MIB), Department of Commerce (located at *Delhi School of Economics*), Delhi University experienced two hot days of the campus placements viz. 11th & 12th December, 2006. Well known recruiters...
Page 1 of 1

that 10 lac ws offerd by citifinacial..
11.5 offer came in later, offerd by e-serve...

:)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey zephyr,

Amazing info there on the placements at mib.. but as far as I can remember, you have quoted something like 10lac as the top salary as opposed to 11.5 lacs as quoted above.. jus wondering which is the most accurate representation..

incognito

hi
xephyr
the placement information tht u provided is great

the companies coming to the campus are superb
n nice avergae salaries
nw im totaly into this college:
so jst tell me
im a fresher
n during the gd pi session,do they look at the past of the student
or jst the rank or the percentile??:
thnks
in advance

hello zypher....

just came out of ur thread about MIB/MHROD from du..... but hey y a new thread about the placements..... i feel this post in that thread would have been more effective...

none the less its really great to hear about a great ending to your sojourn at dept of comm, du..... i hope u got a great offer...
i still am having the forms by the side of comp..... and was a bit uncertain to go with it or not.... but hey this post helped me a lot to reach a decision.... now i m definatly going for it....

thnx

Amid chilly winters, Master of International Business (MIB), Department of Commerce (located at Delhi School of Economics), Delhi University experienced two hot days of the campus placements viz. 11th & 12th December, 2006. Well known recruiters continued to exhibit their confidence in the caliber of this bunch of young and aspiring future managers.

Bank of America, Citigroup Global Markets, Citigroup Global Services, Cushman & Wakefield, Cargill, Pantaloon Retail, TCS, Satyam, IMRB, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, TNT, HCL Technologies, Taj Group, Ceat, Vam Organics were some of the prominent companies to visit the campus for final placements. Highest package offered on-campus was Rs 11.5 lacs p.a. offered by Citigroup Global Services, & the average hovered around Rs 6.5 lacs.

The students were offered diversified profiles like Investment Banking, International Sales and Logistics, Corporate Finance, Brand management, International Trade, Real estate consulting amongst others. The whole batch was placed in 18 working hours spread over a span of two days.
足足足足
:) 😃 😃 😃 😃