Placements From Vjti

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi people im in my 3rd year engineering from vjti.....im in civil brach......im not that interested in civil so wud be more keen in software placements......wat languages/courses wud i need to do bfore wat year for being eligible for software fi...
Page 1 of 1
@Sanat: Your question is 'engineering college' specific....Though there are junta form VJTI here I think your seniors would be able to help you out more regarding the placements than the junta out here..:huh:

And ( as usual ) spend some time in the forum to get a feel of how it works......use the http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php function using appropriate keywords for the right thread..click the newbie link on my signature...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi people
im in my 3rd year engineering from vjti.....im in civil brach......im not that interested in civil so wud be more keen in software placements......wat languages/courses wud i need to do bfore wat year for being eligible for software firms??
how good are the software placements from vjti??
after sumtime im plannin to do my mba....wud it make a differnce then whtether i had taken a software/civil placement??
any tips wud be welcome....thanx guys

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.